for The Game show of Jaune Arc's dating life

8/6 c17 FunnyValentine567
this nigga jaune done turned into butcher with the "oi" I'm dead
7/30 c1 mathb495
Pair Jaune up with Emilia from Re: Zero and I'll follow you forever
7/13/2021 c20 Guest
Do one with Weiss and winter mom Willow
6/13/2021 c18 guest
Tyrian Callows on the pipe organ somehow fits just perfectly
6/11/2021 c11 1paleoboybostrom12
grimm ruby
4/22/2021 c20 MrBean123
Can one of the future contestants be a yandere Ruby or yandere someone else

Tbh I just want a yandere
3/25/2021 c8 Naruto-DXD6996
Poor jaune...he'll die form either battling her or broken pelvis if the rating was m!
3/18/2021 c20 aaronmckinster12
Author, this is probably one of the better fan fics on this site that I've found. So please come back if at all possible and grace us with thy story.
2/14/2021 c2 Steven
This is too good LOL
1/9/2021 c20 Guest
Please update soon
12/27/2020 c20 Razilian
Hi, I love your story and I really want to see what a date would be like, enter jaune and blake youkai version
10/14/2020 c20 Naruto-dxd6996
Hhahahahaha I was waiting for that pic too show up! Also hilarious to see everyone reactions to it in the next chapter! If your still doing this than what about a character from naruto like maybe ino she could be for yang, or tsunade for Glynda, and maybe mei for pyrha, shizune for ruby! It be funny for rbwy cast reactions to facts about tsunade like her bust is real on that topic rangiku from bleach be fun, or yoruichi, Nel, kohaku, tier, just not orihime or sakura!
9/7/2020 c15 Random dude
SO EXCITED
Here is something that popped in my head as a random thought: Pirate Emerald, like, Pirates of the Caribbean Emerald. She comes out and RWBY Emerald is all, “Yeah! I look badass!” Only to have Cinder glare at her (cause Cinder Ella) and causes Emerald to back track.

I can’t tell you how excited I am to be reading this. This has honestly helped me so much to pull me out of a slump (thanks grad school) and I look forward to whatever you come up with next
9/3/2020 c20 Librarian