for The Game show of Jaune Arc's dating life

11/5/2016 c1 BlueMoon10985
how often do you plan to update this
11/5/2016 c1 10Ashbringer36
Well seems this time around I've got to break out of silence because dammit I gotta vote!
If I only get one, future Ruby, if I get 2 my second goes to Carolina!

If I may make a suggestion, I would love to see Jaune get stuck trying to be romantic wit Jaina Proudmoore (Warcraft) Prefferably after the Theramore incident.
11/5/2016 c1 Kite474
Looking great so far! Also My vote goes to Rubes!
11/5/2016 c1 D
RUBY!
11/5/2016 c1 2nightcore25420
fem neptune
11/5/2016 c1 zealot555
I think it should be barbara cause of puns she makes and yang would probably copy her and maybe carolina... i have no idea what she likes
11/5/2016 c1 DonkeyKongvsMario
I'll cast my vote for Ruby
11/5/2016 c1 Dread Guy
Thus is incredible. I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/5/2016 c1 31blaiseingfire
This is gonna be fun!
11/5/2016 c1 2JRMM-Martin
Ayyyyyyyyyyy look who's back! Good to see you writing again after what happend.

Alright so not a total new concept but I like it anyway. It's similiar to the rwby reads series where rwby will read a fanfiction or watch deathbattle ect... However in this case it's actually your own content so it will be interesting to see where this goes. I'll cast my vote for older Ruby, seeing as she seems like a good place to start with. Like your others I'll keep an eye on this one.

JRMM-Martin
11/5/2016 c1 17Silverscale
I suggest the following 10.

1: Young Glynda

2: Female Jaune

3: Adult Neo (I am not actually sure how old she is but I am not crazy enough to ask so I am just going to assume she's a teen)

4: Faunus version of Winter (Come on, the irony of this one is amazing. It's like making Mordred the B-word Son of King Arthur, the Queen of France. :D )

5: Raven (One acronym. MILF)

6: Faunus (Any from RWBY and JNPR, if Jaune or Ren make them female, Blake is not counted since she's already a kitty, maybe a different species?)

7: Rose Summer (Again, MILF)

8: Anthropomorphic Female Grimm (I was think one of the Grimms he meets in the woods during the school test. Looks a bit like the females made by Feed Perry, a god, in my personal opinion, of good looking anthro women,and women in general.)

9: Jaune Arc's Mother as a teen (Now there's a twist, do what that moronic delivery boy of Futurama did except not to your grandmother, but to your own mother. It's a bit like the first plot of Back to the Future, only, less Christopher Lloyd.)

10: Kitsune (She's from the famous RWBY fanfiction Professor Arc, that's one mean sexy fox right there. ;) )
11/5/2016 c1 27the Composcreator
with this being the first ep i'll take the tame route and vote for Ruby Vol 4 edition. However I also have some concerns

Say There is a woman who is much older than Jaune by about 10 years or so. will Jaune remain 17 or for the date will his body become older. i ask for cases like Carolina and maybe much older casts of RWBY. also, here is a question that applies for Ruby, will they be allowed to tell him of events yet to come for cannon, e.g. Jaune's first kiss and Pyrrhas death?
11/5/2016 c1 zorro99
Number 3! Pick Number 3 Mi'Lord! (Vote for Ruby)

This could be fun.