for The Game show of Jaune Arc's dating life

11/5/2016 c1 Guest
I vote Neptunia for the lulz and I'll go ahead and cast a future vote for R63 Ren
11/5/2016 c1 darkdragon97
i want to see jaune date with neptunia.
11/5/2016 c1 2TheFirstFoxx
Carolina I wanna see that be a thing or Barbra if we get 2 votes
11/5/2016 c1 2Diogenes Camus
Great to see you again!

I say go with Barbara Dunkelman!
11/5/2016 c1 camdawg
fem neptune would be hilarious
11/5/2016 c1 Guest
Nice to see a new story, throw my vote down for Ruby
11/5/2016 c1 FlameSparks7
Snort, hahaha.

Wonder which one he will pick? What happens to the ones he doesn't pick?
11/5/2016 c1 Bloodedge
Adult Ruby first PLEASE!
11/5/2016 c1 3martinm95
It's great to see you writing again after the great purge and continuing your smut on ao3. Too bad I have no account there, but saw the latest chapter of HoY and it was great as ever. I also red in a comment that you're considering doing Elza for tMPJA. Damn, I was hoping for Bayonetta or Samus next, but oh well.

On this fic: interesting idea and I can't wait for the hilarity to begin. Even if it's not smut it's still pretty good and still has Jaune Harem, which is a fav in my book. As for who I want to see, I think Neptunia, since it has the biggest potential to be hilarious out of all four.
11/5/2016 c1 Sinaves
First off, I like your stuff and I manage to follow your stories at AO3.
Second, Let's go with Carolina just so we readers can see where this is gonna go.
Third, About the training room... is Jaune simply going to just do stat and skill boosting or can he have some sort of trainer that can teach him a bit of the inner workings of certain skills that he wishes to work up? Say for example he wants to work up his fencing skills to impress Weiss through finesse, will he have Rafael from Soul Caliber or Sebastian from Black Butler teach him a bit since Wiz and Boomstick have the entire multiverse to mess with, they can bring one of them in as trainer?
Lastly, I like your usage of DeviantArt images as embarrassing childhood pictures of Jaune. Extra Props for crediting CSLucaris for that one.
Anyways, I said what I wanna say... so have fun tormenting Jaune.
11/5/2016 c1 3The Immortal Doctor Reid
I really want to see the date with Neptunia, just for the sheer awkwardness of the date.
11/5/2016 c1 6Dragon Blaze-X
I say go with Agen Caroline.

Also can we see a possibly of Esdeath for the lols or Seras Victoria from hellsing
11/5/2016 c1 2furyuu
Love it already but quick question. Any possibility of seeing Jaune getting hit on by his rule 63 self
11/5/2016 c1 11Sixsamchaos
Just discovered it. Noticed some grammar/spelling mistakes. Don't care. Love this story already. Although I am glad that your other stories exist on another site.
11/5/2016 c1 4warrior of six blades
Okay, good start for Jaune and I understand how he feels fully. Poor Pyrrha is gonna be both happy for a chance to be closer to Jaune and pissed with all the girls clamoring for his heart. I look forward to seeing all the options Jaune will have.

I vote for Akame from Akame Ga Kill to have a date with Jaune!
1,552 « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »