for The Game show of Jaune Arc's dating life

8/14/2018 c18 5TheNiemand
Have you thought of adding characters from different fanfictions into the podium?
8/11/2018 c18 Dragoon knight 357
Penny cause she should have date with jaune and for new contestants Morrigan from marvel vs Capcom Mai shiranui and gender bent mercury and finally a 5 way dare between all of the mother's of team rwby and maybe throw ren's mother in there
8/11/2018 c18 StrongGuy159
Cool story continue with Tifa Lockhart please.
8/11/2018 c17 1Harvest and Requiem
ITS TIME FOR A DEATH BAAATTTTTLEEEEEE!

This is a very sweet chapter, great job! And now that Yang from the main universe has joined the fray...maybe Glynda from the main universe can, too?

Also, INTERACTIONS BETWEEN YANG AND YIO, PLEASE!

8/7/2018 c18 Last Primaris
Go for Penny next she's been waiting for a LONG TIME
8/6/2018 c18 Rhivan
You know I've been following this for a while but I really enjoyed the Salem stuff. I don't know why but it just feels well written and genuine.
8/5/2018 c18 1BadReader86
Risa! I would like to see if Jaune can have fun in that universe. That would make an interesting crossover. To look for.
8/5/2018 c18 Vance D. Blanc
Raven from TGWP
8/4/2018 c18 Za Warudo
I completely agree, absolutely heartwarming! I love this one, it wasn't heavy on any one thing except the needed acceptance that made it beautiful! I've kept this tab open since you posted this chapter because I didn't want this really pleasant chapter to end. It was a great one for Salem, beatific with only tiny hints of sadness, I really hope they get a second date, I think it would be amazing. Keep up the great work!
8/4/2018 c16 1Harvest and Requiem
WHY MUST THE FUTURE VERSION BE A CLIFFHANGER?!

*Roundabout plays*

8/4/2018 c16 Harvest and Requiem
Okay, Cinder Ella is cute. I love her now.

Also, is a Jotaro-esque RWBY gonna arrive next? XD

8/2/2018 c18 Guest
R63 todoroki Shoto
8/2/2018 c18 2Rinter215
I go with option F: In the Form of either Cortana (Halo) or Widowmaker (Overwatch)
8/1/2018 c18 hbouler3456
Tifa
8/1/2018 c18 Momijifan Low-Ki
From a sexy hot tub scene to a Beauty & the Beast style dance, Salem was definitely in love with Jaune & as much as I want to see Penny finally date Jaune, I vote Yang. Get her out of there now, Azure. She & the other girls from his (current present day) timeline shouldn't be in the game show at all.

P.S. Sorry for reading this so late, been busy with work.
1,550 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »