for The Game show of Jaune Arc's dating life

7/30/2018 c18 30Roktoof
Poor Pyrrha is going to rip Salem's guts off when she gets into the show. I say she needs a break for the other girls to have a chance, but I really bet that she was gonna win this game.
7/30/2018 c18 Cerberus13
It seems Salem may have found her future King. It's impressive that Jaune can worm his way into the hearts of beings like Salem. On the bright side Ozpin may of had a conniption/stroke from watching the date. Jaune could go on a double date with Yang/Tifa but the longer they stay in the same room the more likely they are to kill each other. Penny still hasn't got a chance yet to shine.
7/30/2018 c18 13WrighteousRighter
Ya know, why not take Yang and Tifa on a double date/training session? Might as well make the three bond with each other.
7/30/2018 c18 4Toy2711
Present Day Ruby Rose
7/29/2018 c18 1Jack Lycan
I think you should bring Salem and Valkyrie Nora back.
You should bring in Mizore Shirayuki
I enjoy reading this, keep being awesome
7/29/2018 c18 Dandaman5
I really think you should get one of the Doki Doki Literature Club characters into this. I'd suggest Natsuki.
7/29/2018 c18 garza75
Oh do android 21 from dragon ball fighters.
7/29/2018 c18 psp reader
Interesting chapter, I do wonder if Salem could ever change if defeated yet showed compassion to.
Vote for Emerald in order to screw her perceptions, lol
7/29/2018 c18 2HalloweenJackal0w0
Eh Penny, she's been on the sidelines for a long time now and I want to see what you might have in mind for their date. If not Penny then Rias, the chance of him going to a world were the supernatural truly exist and him meeting maybe her peerage, minus Issei and Asia (I ship those two) and him having to deal with stray devils, fallen angels or rouge priests. Maybe even having him become a part of Rias peerage, granting him the ability to use magic and become stronger. Maybe him becoming a pawn.
7/29/2018 c18 1OBSERVER01
That was a surprisingly nice date with salem. Im voting for human penny as jaunes next date. Poor girls been waiting for so long now is the time for her to shine :)
7/29/2018 c18 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
7/29/2018 c18 4Broken Requiem
Rias Gremory
7/29/2018 c18 Guest
First didn't rias already date jaune second I vote yang and tifa double date.
7/29/2018 c18 gatrson
Human Penny or Yang is what I personally would like.
7/29/2018 c18 Panther-Strife