for The Game show of Jaune Arc's dating life

8/8/2020 c20 StrongGuy159
Amazing chapter continue with Rias Gremory please.
8/8/2020 c20 7Red Mage of Balance
can you add one special number. can you aerith? just giver he happiness before you know... that happens
8/8/2020 c20 94yoshi3000
Your work has been an inspiration for me to do my own RWBY Dating Show with an OC lead, Dates with Destiny. It's apart of my RWBYverse is Infinite collection. At the moment, it's fairly short, but I'm making progress. As for suggestions for you, I got something: Ivy Valentine from Soul Caliber.
8/5/2020 c12 Decker
why the fuck do you keep Jaune's Close Combat score at 4.0?! He's trained with multiple women at this point and each and every fucking time his score is posted as "4.0 raised from 1.0". If he really hasn't improved from working with Carolina and Nora then why the fuck do you keep posting that skill category as if it was something he only improved during that particular date?
By now his combat score should be his highest rated skill! Especially since it supposedly improved after Carolina, Raven, Nora and Winter all trained him. By your own count he should have gone: 1.0-4.0 after Carolina, 4.0-7.0 after Raven, 7.0-10.0 after Nora and finally he should be 10.0-13.0 after his time with Winter.
Keep track of your own fucking storyline and actually look back on work you've already posted dumbass.
8/4/2020 c2 Duder
I am officially your One-Thousand Five Hundredth Review!
This is a great light hearted story and I've greatly enjoyed reading it.
7/21/2020 c19 LuckyPickl3
Yey new chapter
7/18/2020 c19 5Knightlaw2000
Glad that you're back. I don't know if this goes to option A or option B because I suggest Fiona Thyme from V7, I want to see the adorkable knight go on a date with the adorable sheep.
7/18/2020 c19 Lonely Boy
Hey man, if you need a long break from RWBY fanfics that includes our favorite goofy knight by all means take that break. I would rather you do this fanfic for fun rather than be forced. Also can you please do Arturia Pendragon Lancer form or Ruler form, I would like to see how the girls from the RWBYverse would react if they saw a more voluptuous woman on stage calming Jaune's heart and giving him support on his dream. Along with Jeanne D'Arc Ruler or Archer (one piece or bikini) it would be fun seeing both interact since they are one and in the same lol. Also do you take song suggestions and if so would you give Jaune Natural Playboy from Bust a Groove.
7/18/2020 c19 6BlueJack22
Good to have you back and may I suggest V8 Penny
7/17/2020 c1 Mememisery
tyhis gives me crack fic vide but done well
7/17/2020 c19 Jack Oh Lantern
I will suggest option f), Esdeath from "Akame ga kill". She is Neptune's mom and is also a yandere. (Side note. She is also the reason neptune is afraid of the water, because she once tried to teach him how to swim by using a extreme method.)
7/17/2020 c19 Jack Oh Lantern
7/16/2020 c19 14Phalanx30
Thanks for update, a story worth re-reading from time to time, hope you can finish it. It would be worth adding to my ebook library.

By the way, big Arkos fan. But given the massive disparity between male and female characters in RWBY, I'm okay with a Tenchi-style harem. Seriously, between Teams RWBY, JNPR, and CVFY, 8 girls and 4 guys.
7/16/2020 c19 rwbyfan0071
Velvet crowe from tales of berseria.
7/16/2020 c19 3Marioturtle
I think that the next training event should be focused on his semblance and showing it's full potential (the theory that Jaune can become an infinite aura generator and practically can power himself and others up to rediculous heights. Sword beams and stuff for Jaune) anyway I love the story so far and I'm excited for the next update. Keep it up!
1,550 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »