for The Game show of Jaune Arc's dating life

7/16/2020 c19 rwbyfan0071
Velvet crowe from tales of berseria.
7/16/2020 c19 3Marioturtle
I think that the next training event should be focused on his semblance and showing it's full potential (the theory that Jaune can become an infinite aura generator and practically can power himself and others up to rediculous heights. Sword beams and stuff for Jaune) anyway I love the story so far and I'm excited for the next update. Keep it up!
7/16/2020 c19 Guest
do Rin Tohsaka- I want to see how Weiss feels when she finds out there is someone more tsundere than her!
7/16/2020 c19 Guest
Will you also be continuing the fic were Jaune meet over versions of himself.
7/16/2020 c19 Kitsuna G
Its good to see you back this fics so Unique and I really want to see where this is going. I try to keep uptodate with knight and his maidens but I was wondering when you were gonna update dreaaming of a happy ever after.
7/16/2020 c19 saito
Can you add
nico robin from one piece
Yao-momo from mha
Lola bunny from loony toons/space jam
Coco bandicoot from crash bandicoot
Fubuki from one punch man
Anzu from yugioh dm
Asuka from yugioh gx
7/16/2020 c19 DragonTetho
F - Sakura Matou(SHE DESERVES HAPPINESS!) plus I am pretty sure Sakura would probably think of Jaune as Shirou reincarnated without memories nor his distortion as he has the same aspirations/dreams, some personality, and a lot more.
7/15/2020 c19 6memefarius
Simce human penny wants us to. Remind you to update
When is thr
7/15/2020 c19 Sdarkness05
he's alive!
7/15/2020 c19 2Nihatclodra
You know, when I saw the "Timeskip/Younger RWBY character" option, for some reason my mind immediately went to "what, like a 12-year-old Weiss? Kitten Blake?"... could work for some adorable fluff.
7/15/2020 c19 skull137
more updates
7/15/2020 c1 Someguyreadingfanfictions
Welcome back!
7/15/2020 c19 LionComet
He's alive... thanks for the chap mate. willbhave to reread from the start again tho but it wont be a problem since I know it will be good
7/15/2020 c19 Zan2011
Had faith you'd come back in worries I'd rather you write with passion and love then churn out soulless work.
7/15/2020 c19 1OBSERVER01
Yay for Penny! Welcome back!
1,552 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »