for The Game show of Jaune Arc's dating life

11/29/2016 c3 20OverLord Wang-Yu
What About A Maiden Pyrrha?

GOOD LUCK!
11/29/2016 c3 TrialWriter246
A fun time as always with your stories good work can't wait to see more. As for suggestions by category though that being said I admit most were chosen for wtf value since I have seen little to none of this in other stories.
A: Pyrrha (Or possibly Emerald)
B: Either a younger Raven or Salem (Not sure if these count as wildcard or not)
C: Summer maiden Ruby (Yes I know its a cliche)
D: R63 Sun (You already have Neptune so it is probable to happen at some point) or R63 Cardin (If you are feeling like writing a particularly tsundere character)
E: Pyrrha/Pyrrha Ω from Soul Calibur (Mostly because I find two "Pyrrhas" humerous) Though this is easily my lest suggestion because I found that game annoying as hell.
11/29/2016 c3 Silly-Scare-Crow
Raven, Summer, R63 Qrow, R63 Tai
11/29/2016 c3 PitchParade
You said that you are going to put Nora as the wildcard, but because you put it as "Nora the Valkyrie", I immediately thought, "What if you put Nora, as an ACTUAL Valkyrie?" Like, have Jaune go on a date with Valkyrie!Nora in Asgard or something. If you're not already doing that I thought it would be a good idea.
11/29/2016 c3 Panther-Strife
I vote C and hope it is a good one. And can you add Raven to this story? Later
11/29/2016 c3 11Ashbel Longhart
I'll go with B and C.
11/29/2016 c3 3code R.R
...Wildcard, I wanna see this Nora idea of yours

AND... Maide AU Yang
11/29/2016 c3 28Vanitus Omnipotent
Either D or B? Maybe A. Oh and good Salem or Penny?
11/29/2016 c3 miner249er
I put my vote for silver Rose
11/29/2016 c3 Neon Starch
Oh dude, you missed a golden opportunity with having Jaune meet the writers and producers of RWBY. You could've had Miles grab Jaune by the shoulders, shake him around for a bit, screaming "Pyrrha's into you! Why don't you see it?! Wake up!" Before slapping him silly.
11/29/2016 c3 Guest
Other: Either Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill, Akeno from High School DxD or Rachnera from Monster Musume
11/29/2016 c3 25Le MAO
My favorite moment in this was Miles, Kerry, and Grey's reaction to Jaune, hands down. Everything else was good, yes, but that moment was priceless.

Honestly not looking forward to the next chapter...what? Genderbent characters aren't my thing.

As for a candidate to fill one of the two open spots...I'd suggest either RWBY present character Winter Schnee or Younger RWBY Character Winter Schnee. Whichever would fit best. KEEP WINTER KNIGHT ALIVE!
11/29/2016 c3 Mario9218
Present day Glynda goodwitch and Blake belladonna please! Love your story, also a big fan of your other ones too
11/29/2016 c3 Luijo Frost
oh God that was funny a few spelling mistakes but still enjoyable. If your gonna E) Professor Jaune Arc would be hilarious. or any variation of Weiss just so she can be as dumbfounded as Yang.
11/29/2016 c3 Guest