FanFiction.Net
for SUPER CHALLENGE FOR A STAR WARS X NARUTO

8/7/2019 c1 saoyuuki12
So like they are part of the cis that actually believe. Not the ones that want profit? I think it would work better if the ninja, shinobi acts like the assassins and spys and have no damn force powers seriously, most of those stories are really bad. Same plot, like authors are copying each other...
Also if you could actually write your ideas in a story...
1/12/2019 c1 Guest
I hate that mostly all of the fanfics are like godlike naruto, naruto only . Like I'm trying to find one in which the akatsuki are in! Is it really much to ask, Why? I've seen so much naruto's. I want to see on like ANBU protect mission or, hired to fight for separatist/republic. I really like idea and that you hate godlike characters as much as I do.
12/6/2016 c1 26Harbinger-of-script
I might try this soon enough, I'm almost done with school college, so I could pry take on something like this for a bit.
11/29/2016 c1 2BadReader
Mixing multiple crossovers always ends badly when anime is involved. Sticking to two is the best outcome. Movies and live action are a little more flexible if the setting and tone is similar.
11/7/2016 c1 1Tarhish
Hahah, since I'm rather new to fanfiction I wasn't sure what to expect when I heard about a 'challenge.' I suppose it makes sense now, though.

Growing up I always had a special place in my heart for stories that have a determined young race like humanity suddenly forced to expand their technological base and cultural outlook on a planetary scale to overcome some challenge. Whether they were cheesy paperbacks or otherwise, something about the conflicts of growth and change combined with showcasing human ingenuity and spiral power always pulled at my strings.

"Illegal Aliens" by Nick Pollotta, where the Earth is almost destroyed when a rogue crew of alien assholes in a spaceship broadcast an illegal message declaring us unfit for galactic civilization and on the list for planetary annihilation, all so that they can watch the subsequent riots.

"Mutineer's Moon", by David Weber, where a representative of Earth is contacted by a starship that has spent the last several eons masquerading as our Moon because its AI has finally broken out of a logic paradox that has allowed it to tell us a very important message: You are potentially the last remnants of a star-spanning civilization that had ruled the heavens while preparing for the invasion of a galactic threat a-la the Reapers, and that ancient threat is on the way for another reaping right now. You have about a decade to clean up your business and cram in about thirty thousand years of technological development so that the Earth isn't wiped from the universe.

I have a ton of these things. So, of course, if I were writing something like this I'd probably focus more on the classical science-fiction side of things; ie. how do the people of the isolated planet deal with the shocking exposure to a universe that is vastly more sophisticated in terms of technology and cosmopolitan culture? What is driving them to expand and compete rather than live life as they always have? How does this technology change their world, and what do they struggle to keep the same?

To be honest I doubt I'd have time for something like this. I do have a story in a slightly similar vein in mind for after I'm done with what I'm doing now, but it would be original rather than a fanwork. Still, I think this is very interesting, though there are a lot of very specific suggestions.
11/5/2016 c1 4THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ
I am interested though its been a while so i will have to sit on the idea