for Something About That Freshman

9/18/2019 c21 joanshea
loved this story very entertaining
9/8/2018 c21 3Morrigan97
This was such a fantastic ride, oh god, I don't even know how to express how much I love this story! Original, thrilling, hot, fluffy, the list could really go on...I absolutely adore your versions of Beca and Chloe and would love to see more of them, either in a sequel or some one-shots. Great job, thank you for sharing it with us :)
8/28/2018 c21 1Stefanv96
please be a sequel please be a sequel!
8/12/2018 c21 Guest
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Such a good, good story! I fucking loved every second of this! Thank you for taking the time to write this. It was an incredible journey from start to finish. You're an amazing writer.
8/14/2018 c21 1psanjuan
More please!
8/13/2018 c1 Leavmade
This is one of my favorite stories! I have read it multiple times while waiting patiently for the updates and always ended up smiling like a dork at my phone. The way you wrote the progress of their relationship was amazing! Now that the story has ended I’ll have to re-read front to back! Thank you for making such a great story and I can’t wait for what you come up with next!
8/13/2018 c21 mielsita
That was. Fantastic! No words really... Keep going forever... Lol
8/11/2018 c20 Guest
That was so exciting and they survived! I am so sad that this story is coming to an end and it has been such a joy reading this! I hope you continue to write new stories.
8/9/2018 c20 Guest
Definitely an epilogue! Bechloe furure ahem wedding ahem babies ahem amd more babies ahem
8/9/2018 c20 Guest
Holy fuck, man. That... That was one hell of a story! Like Jesus, I'm applauding you so much right now. I'm just.. Lost for words, it was that good. Good isn't even the correct word to use. Amazing. Spectacular. Incredible. Awesome. Seem a little more fitting.
8/10/2018 c20 mielsita
Yes pls... Epilogue for sure! Can't wait
8/10/2018 c20 3frahlo
I mean this story...dude this story is amazing. Loved all of it. It's a masterpiece, nice workp.s. can't wait to read the epilogue
8/10/2018 c20 destinedtobefree
What a ride! I had the biggest "crush"on this fic. Each time I see an update I feel so freaking giddy!

Please do an epilogue please? Pretty please? Please can we see Bechloe kids? Chloe being equally crazy over them mini Beca's!
8/9/2018 c20 xcombixgirlx
I'd love to see a sequel! Like maybe Chloe can somehow gain witch powers or something like from lou, I dunno. Her and Bec could fight off other smaller witch covens causing problems or something... maybe even have a witch kid down the road... Just saying, I'm selfish and don't want it to end :)
8/5/2018 c18 amongothers
The anticipation... can’t wait! :)
239 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »