for Jealous?

9/23/2020 c1 RevengeBeVibing
I literally read a fanfiction which is exactly the same! Is this copied?
1/30/2020 c1 2Crystal1962
Okay.. I... did you literally copy someone else’s work? Because I’m not joking I just read the same story by a different user. The words were only slightly different like... really?
7/20/2018 c1 Guest
Eh could've been worse. It was just missing something
9/19/2017 c1 12AMFADAAMFAG
this is really OOC alot.
2/13/2017 c1 2ImaLightwood-Bane
There. I read one of your fanfictions. Pretty good, but I would prefer if you wrote Malec. You know I do. You write good Malec! Girl, you would be such an amazing Malec writer! For anyone who isn't Annie, I'm her friend in real life.
2/13/2017 c1 Aerwyna536
I love this. I love all fanfics where Clary is badass and this meets my expectations. :) Great one shot
11/6/2016 c1 ABC
I'm sorry, but this story was... bad. Clary felt to me too much Mary Sue, and you made the other girl too much slut and desperate. If Clary is jealous in Bella, why doesn't she thinks once in a few sentences "Ho no you didn't, bitch!"/ "Wha- Jace would never fall for that! Right?"/ "You kicked your class out so you can stay with her?! Are you kidding me?!". The insults between Clary and Bella felt too much childish for me, and she made her move on Jace too fast (You could write more on the tension between Clary and Bella, and more ways that Bella tried to seduce him) and when Jace reacted to her kiss, Clary exposed her present too soon. As a reader, I want to read what Jace says when he thinks Clary can't hear him, otherwise I ask myself 'But if Clary wasn't there, he would have given up in the end?'. Also, Clary's clothes. No one can fight while they wearing a dress. No one.
I think that the main problem is that this is your second story. Please see this as constructive criticism for the next time! You'll get better the more you write.