for Vagabonds

3/28/2021 c2 sonder this
No matter how long it's been, Samurai Champloo is one of those series whose characters just stick with you. So far, you are doing them justice while still maintaining the Naruto world's characterization. I can see you have called forth Sakura's 12 year old spirit and she is a right brat here - I love it (not so much in the actual series). It's not as annoying because you've also imbued parts of her more admirable and endearing traits, that of determination and naivete (the cursing for the first time was a nice touch to this), respectively speaking.

The bit where both Genma and Sakura mistook Kakashi's age, hahaa, classic. Truly, banter between all three of them is something I look forward to and this was the same aspect that I thought was the strongest point of SC, aside from the character development. You included Adventure as one of the genres so I can only imagine how long you had been originally planning for their journey to be. I hope you one day recapture your muse for this piece because it sounded like you were only just beginning.
10/11/2017 c2 4KINGlena
loving the Samurai Champloo feel, Genma and Mugen are cut from the same cloth. I can't wait for more, keep up the good work
11/26/2016 c1 72DimiGex
I'm ashamed of how long it's taken for me to get in here and actually write a review for this story. I'm so excited for everything that's coming up and I love the dynamic between Kakashi and Genma. Keep up the awesome work!
11/17/2016 c2 2incarnadine dreams
Aaah this is the AU OT3 I didn't even know I needed in my life. Seriously great work so far, I will definitely read future installments!
11/17/2016 c2 Snowdonia Hawkweed
Oooh this seems interesting. Can't wait for next chapter!
11/15/2016 c1 4Faraheim
Yeeeesssss
I love this. *clutches fist* Samurai chaploo was the best. So I'm glad you wrote this :)
11/14/2016 c1 32Sakucherryblossoms
This has the potential to be amazing! Please update soon! I'm very excited to read more.
11/7/2016 c1 Guest
THIS IS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT ! Omg Vagabond (the manga) is my favourite thing and to add that imagery to kakasaku ?! Perfection3 PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS I BEG their personalities are so on point LOVE LOVE LOVE
11/9/2016 c1 3SquaMata
hahaha this is great! Last year I watched Samurai Champloo and I loved it! Your Mugen-ish Genma is so much fun to read! I'm an enormous Kakashi fan and shipper (most times with Sakura), so I can't wait for you to continue to see how you'll put him in the story. As you do I see a lot of similarities in some character parts of Jin and Kakashi but no one will ever beat Kakashi's awesomeness gg.
11/7/2016 c1 Ghost
THIS IS AMAZING SO DAMN GOOD (I love the manga Vagabond also so I'm in heaven !) all their personalities are on point ! Please let there be more I beg of you
11/8/2016 c1 6lulu42
Ok, so I literally cleared my throat about five times like I was going to make an announcement to the world.
ATTENTION WORLD: THIS IS AMAZING
Honestly, I didn't even get past the authors note before cackling like a maniac. It just fits so well and I'll probably think of this story in conjunction with it anytime I feel like rewatching the anime.

Favorite line: It took him weeks to perfect the spinning kick, and it deserves some recognition.
So Mugen's style in Samurai Champloo was so crazy and weird and that is what made him such an great fighter. I just love the idea of Genma/Mugen practicing those crazy maneuvers.