for YOUNG JUSTICE IS COMING BACK!

11/29/2016 c1 Anonymous
Guest, we're happy because it's the original author, and he's had this plan in mind since the second season was cancelled! It's all set up by the series itself (for example, he stated that clarifying Wally's fate would be a spoiler, meaning that they were supposed to have an arc dealing with Wally's death that never got made)! It would be like if J. stopped writing after Prisoner of Askaban, and then came back and gave us Goblet of Fire four years later. It's by the original author, using the same characters, and part of the original storyline.
11/27/2016 c1 Guest
...not to destroy you guys but...WHY ARE YOU HAPPY!? THIS COULD BE ANOTHER TEEN RUSTING GO THING OR LIKE THE CURSED CHILD WHERE EVERYTHING IS JUST, OUT OF CHARACTER AND WRONG! THEY COULD DESTROY OUR FANDOM! TEAR IT TO SHREADS! WHY ARE WE HAPPY ABOUT THIS?!
11/24/2016 c1 57RealityXIllusion
WHEN IS IT COMING BACK
I
NEED
TO
PLAN!
11/7/2016 c1 Guest
PRAISE THE LORD! YOUNG JUSTICE JS COMING BACK BABY! WHOOOOOOO! I SO WHELMED, I'M FEELONG THE ASTER! THIS IS SO FREAKING CRASH!
11/7/2016 c1 LegitMistress123
OMG I SAW IT! I LOOKED IT UP! I REALLY HOPE ITS NOT A HOAX BUT THREE ARTICLES SAYING THE SAME THING IS NOT A COINCIDENCE! I WAS SO CLOSE TO CRYING! IM GONNA DIE. (Btw, three cookies say that it's gonna be on CW, like "the Flash" and "Arrow") (Did u know theyve introduced Wally, Artemis, and M'gann on the CW, on their respective show) SORRY GEEKING OUT OF CONTROL! IM SO EXCITED!
11/7/2016 c1 Aki
Oh my god i checked ign and it is really official! Bless netflix viewers now our dreams will come true!
11/8/2016 c1 starshined
I AM SO HAPPY!
11/8/2016 c1 fj89
Not going to lie, I almost cried when I found out!
11/8/2016 c1 6Artemis Raven Courtney
*insert cheesy victory dance here*

We did it! I'm so proud of us! I've never been happier to be both a fan of this show and a part of this fanbase, which to me is a wonderful, supportive community that encourages imagination and improvement. We used our passion to reach our goal, and I couldn't be more proud of us!
11/8/2016 c1 5Hamato-Grayson
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for announcing this on fanfic or I wouldn't have known at all. You're amazing! :)
11/7/2016 c1 superstar072299
It's actually happening!
11/7/2016 c1 1Smurfy0001
OMG OMG OMG I CANNOT I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN READING YJ FANFICTION FOREVER AND WAS WATCHING IT YESTERDAY
11/7/2016 c1 VeyFrumpyGazelle
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
11/7/2016 c1 12Ally Marton
WE DID IT WE DID IT AHHHHH!

I JUST FOUND THE NEWS ARTICLE I SWEAR TO GOD THEY BETTER GIVE THIS TO US OH MY GOSH WHAT IF WE GET WALLY BACK AAAAAAHHHHH!
11/7/2016 c1 61RascalJoy
I KNOOOOWWW! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED! :D :D :D :D

Fingers crossed for Red Hood, Spoiler, and Damian!
18 Page 1 2 Next »