for Lupin The 3rd meets The Crystal Gems

10/13/2019 c1 1tomahawkESP
im reading this in my dumbest, memeyist accent!
1/22/2018 c1 Guest
I know Lupin did a lot of things worse things but he doesn't have to do things alone he has friends, he does it as a team no matter what! You know you always give into despair but he represents hope and that's all there is.
1/22/2018 c18 Guest
I mean is he is a half human and half gym.
1. Lupin the Third, Jigen and Goemon are half human and half gems.
2. But still I have to admit doesn't mean he has to be alone. He has a team. He gives hope to others it does not matter.
3. And besides season 5 new episodes will come soon even season 6 will come soon to.
4. Lupin wanted to know the truth behind everything that what happened.
5. I know Lupin is kind of Reckless. But still he saved the day every single time and every movie. Thought he doesn't matter even if he's a thief. He is a hero after all.

And that's all I got for you.
1/9/2018 c1 3JCVD
How to lost gold?
1. Saying "The original personality? Why? I prefer destroy the concept of how We meet the characters and make my own version that only are similiar in that they breath"
2. Creating a story with 0 sense.
3. Don't be funny
4. MAKE. FUCKING. SHIPS!
5. 14 Chapters?
6. Lupin III falling in love? He never fell in love, he must be always alone (Even He knows that When he tried it with Fujiko) because He knows that is dangerous his lifestyle. He had to leave everything in this life for be the most famous thief ever made.
This crossover is just an insult for Lupin the Third and Steven Universe.
2/6/2017 c13 28Agent Mech V
I'm creating Lupin the 3rd X Steven Universe X RWBY CrossCover
12/4/2016 c13 Guest
no wonder why your stories are never reviewed their isn't any content

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service