for Dr Strange as Severus Snape challenge, (up for adoption?)

5/26 c1 1Pinkypi
I think it's a toss up. Personally if you were actually going to update this then it's perfect as is. But since this seems like a one shot first that maybe had a chance of more I'd have made that opening smaller and focused more on your summary prompt and nail that in. Then come back with sequences that tells us how he failed later.
11/15/2020 c1 dinorun154
has anyone adopted this
8/31/2020 c1 Guest
I like this idea very much
7/16/2020 c1 7RedHood001
Oh wow! I love that premise. The way the magic of Doctor Strange is incorporated into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I wonder if someone has made this.

I'm definitely keeping an eye out for anything like this. Maybe I'll write it but with the amount of college work I still need to do... Yeah, probably not anytime soon.
6/16/2020 c1 pottersparky
You kidding right! I love it like crazy! James potter gets what coming him for being walking creep see that hurting others come back bite you and messing with doctor strange is just what doctor order give him big wake up call. This will give James potter nightmares for long as he lives on what took place here. Sirius black can't help James potter now but could call in teacher to step in but what chance they have against doctor strange who can beat every teacher there like they are nothing to him. Fear got into James potter and what fun be see what happen next but just one shot which just such shame. If read my review than you should know that reading this honor. I love you to add more this story if want do more of it someday. Great job! Thank you for this!
5/27/2020 c1 Ullaich
Hope you pick this up again. That was so unique!

4/11/2020 c1 1Geni Blaze
ARE YOU KIDDING!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN "SOMEONE WITH A MORE BRILLIANT MIND" KAOWJEBDNSKQOAKNANSKS YOU'VE ALREADY DONE SO WELL IN THIS CHAPTER ALONE. NO ONE'S GONNA "ADOPT" THIS CUZ TOUR WRITING IS WAY MORE SUPERIOR
2/18/2020 c1 ikusatsunagi
Interesting, will you continue? Maybe Stephen x Lily
1/6/2020 c1 1Dark Repaer
I love it keep going!
12/8/2019 c1 gginsc
LOVE IT! I wish you or someone would complete this.
9/22/2019 c1 Shhw
Hahaha so funny! I like what he did to the bullies.

I hope that Marvel magic is so much powerful than HP magic to be able to block the Killing Curse itself.
5/27/2019 c1 gg
Dr. Strange solos HP Universe.
5/8/2019 c1 HiddenDeathStalker
Oh my gosh! Please continue this amazing story!
5/4/2019 c1 Guest
So hilarious. Please continue.

Voldemort, I have come here to bargain.
9/26/2018 c1 2EndlessHax
i really, really like this and would love if someone carried on with it, my excuse being my abysmal creative writing skills. I write like a 12 year old. No kidding.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »