for It's Almost Over: 2016

4/9/2021 c3 38tallsunshine12
Funny story! Hits the target well! Go for Hogan!
11/22/2020 c3 PegasusfuerArme
Huh. I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't write a 2020 version, but still a really good story!
1/26/2020 c1 2Frau Wilhelm Klink
OMG, I almost choked on my Cheetos! These bits were priceless:

'God Bless The Ring Of Steel'
"He doesn't need any blue pills and..."
2/13/2017 c3 31Goldleaf83
I didn't see this when you published it, which is too bad! I really could have used it back then. (And count me among the 5% for Jed Bartlet for president: oh, to have someone so smart, well educated, and rational in the office...) The satire on the news media was hysterical, as was your blending of HH characters with real life candidates. (It's a little frightening how well that worked!) Thanks for many much-needed laughs as I read this!
1/11/2017 c3 76snooky-9093
Very nice. I'll go back to my Star Trek marathon now. Sigh
1/11/2017 c2 snooky-9093
Hahaha. I didn't think I'd ever be able to laugh again.
1/11/2017 c1 snooky-9093
Catching up on my reading. i need a laugh. Don't think, vote Klink. Lol. Guess that says it all.
12/29/2016 c3 54Jennaya
ROFL this is hilarious.

I really like your A/N and hope as a country we can do just that. Remember folks, it's only 4 years until the next election.
12/27/2016 c3 38Abracadebra
Can a chainsaw be nominated for my favorite original character of 2016?

This story is a merry romp through the inane world of TV news coverage of elections. It's so cleverly constructed, with the author's asides (stage directions?) both guiding the story and injecting humor every step of the way. It was inspired to pit these two candidates against one another and let the zingers fly. Thank you for providing an entertaining counterpoint to a generally horrible election. I particularly liked your code - yes, let's hope we can all get along.
12/27/2016 c2 Abracadebra
Sparkly dialogue just keeps the fun going! Even revisiting this after the godawful election has ended, I am chuckling. We need the Centers for Voter Redemption! Please? This is such an original story - a great blend of TV news parody and an alternative universe edition of Hogan's Heroes! Gertrude rules. Maybe literally!
12/27/2016 c1 Abracadebra
You, sir, are the master of the weird. It's been way too long since I read anything new by you on the FF site, and I am so glad to see you back. I love your airhead commentators and your witty stage directions. ("A nuclear fireball..." OMG.) You manage to capture in a few hundred words of dialogue the inane quality of chatter that passes for political commentary. Reading on!
11/13/2016 c1 5Tiny1217
Haha...thank you for writing another one!
11/12/2016 c3 35ColHogan
Considering the disastrous results of our recent election, I really needed this laugh. You are indeed the master of humor.
11/9/2016 c3 87konarciq
The other was funnier, but this got a good chuckle out of me, too. :-) Thanks!

Priceless by the way: TV, the digital frontier, I mused. These are the voyages of the U.S.S. Flatscreen…

LOL
11/8/2016 c3 8Pipamonium
oh dear god you are my favourite person right now - I so needed this
19 Page 1 2 Next »