for Undefined

6/3/2019 c1 jennylovescastle
I love love love it.
It is a reminder that no matter who is president we as people and the parents influence the Children around us. Everyone should do their best to show the kids around us what matters.
Thanks for writing
8/16/2017 c1 Jbug47
Great and sweet story
1/14/2017 c1 gngoa
Everyone in the world feels the enormity especially as we are passed the wondering what will happen. America is on the lips of all of us who pray that the people, who are wonderful, will keep the ship steady despite the hubris of the time. It's a lovely story though and one we will be remembering for our own families.
11/12/2016 c1 SuzyJane82
As an American with 2 young sons to raise in this now crazy country, I think you did a great job of portraying many of our fears and concerns! Great job!
11/11/2016 c1 5mellowasinyellow
Wow, coming to this late and it's really devastating now that all the hope is gone. But it is a really sweet story and pre-the-worst-election-night-ever it would have been so exciting to read with optimism for Hillary. Thank you for posting the story. It's really cute and I'' sure Lily will still have those good influences even if her president hates her.
11/11/2016 c1 30The-KLF
This was a really sweet story. I know Rick and Kate will do a great job of raising their children.
11/9/2016 c1 2Retired1984
To be honest, it pains me to have others think that my values, the moral and ethical mores to which I subscribe, the character of my very being will be affected in the least by whomever it is that might occupy the White House. I have lived in the US my entire life, have visited many foreign countries, have paid my dues in the military, have practiced my faith without consequence, all in this nation that others whom have been influenced by the main stream media believe without a doubt to be totally intolerant. I am not in the minority in my feelings. If one person is elected, am I to feel differently of my neighbor than I would over the other candidate? I honestly feel the people that are expressing these unfounded opinions are truly selling the citizens of this fine nation short on their character and attitudes. I for one am saddened by the despicable rhetoric expounded by both political camps but am still proud to be counted as citizen of what I feel is the finest nation on earth.
11/9/2016 c1 Pears61
You've eloquently put into a Caskett story what many of us believe - that the color of our skin does not deem us superior to others. You've also captured the worldwide angst surrounding this election & what that will mean for basic human rights in the US. Kate being the voice of reason amid Rick's concerns was a nice touch and testament to how intelligent people can respond to this uncertainty.
11/9/2016 c1 9theputz913
I think all of us felt some form of anxiety about this election regardless of which candidate we were backing or what stages in life we are in. So much could change or stay the same but we are very lucky to have a say in who is chosen to lead our country.
11/9/2016 c1 Guest
After last night, Canada's population may grow quite a bit ...:(
11/9/2016 c1 Dar Palmer
I too am Canadian. Reading this, this am, I feel the same thoughts. Well written and thought provoking. Thank you
11/9/2016 c1 Guest
Nicely written

Many of us have the same fears

Let's hope and pray that the people he surrounds himself with can temper his hubris .

11/8/2016 c1 Anna
Honestly I'm ashamed of the face the United States is showing the world tonight. The potential results of this election terrify me, and I'm truly considering moving to Canada is possible. But change can still happen, and I really appreciate the open and positive way in which you approach this story
11/8/2016 c1 operaluvr
Not offended at all. I thought you did an excellent job capturing what many Americans are feeling at this very moment. Also, I really loved your story.
11/8/2016 c1 Guest
I was not offended and I think a lot of Americans have been affected by this election.
23 Page 1 2 Next »