for Election Night

11/21/2016 c1 Guest
For Lilycaroline17. Hillary lost because she has far too many skeletons in her closet, even the women in America couldn't trust her, especially the younger ones. In over 30 years in politics she achieved nothing, not to mention her extremely poor form, as a woman, in dumping on Ivana who had nothing to do with the election. Parading around numerous 'other' women to say how they were groped by the buffoon, that will never win you any election. Meanwhile I sit here and laugh my head off!
11/21/2016 c1 Guest
Speaking of elections. America now has a total buffoon as president. I hope he isn't as dangerous as he is stupid.
11/10/2016 c1 27Sanctuaria
Well, at least this election turned out well. Wonderful fic!

I really wanted Hillary to win too. This is devastating.
11/10/2016 c1 1conservativegirl
Awww this is great! I too like to think she ran for senate one day :)
11/9/2016 c1 3LilyCaroline17
Yeah. After the election ended... I'M A WRECK! In case anyone doesn't know, skip the next part!

HILLARY FRIGGIN LOST! WTF! SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE BUT I GUESS THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER! ONLY THE ELECTORAL DOES COUNT! WHY?

This story made me feel SOOOOOO much better! THANKS!
11/9/2016 c1 Lokken.8
Thank you for this lovely story, at least there more decent candidate won! Better tough up America!
11/9/2016 c1 3TheFlutteryButterfly
Senator Beckett would have got all my votes!
11/9/2016 c1 TruthfulLies94
After mourning the results from the actual election (and I'm not even American) this really made me smile! Thanks :-)
11/9/2016 c1 30The-KLF
Yay!
11/9/2016 c1 Icydevil
After feeling horrible about the elections, your story made me feel better. Thank you.
11/9/2016 c1 Guest
This is great! I love this glimpse into the future! Thank you!
11/8/2016 c1 zats
Enjoyed the story. Wish ours had a great candidate.
11/8/2016 c1 9theputz913
Glad to see she went ahead and became a senator and that she had the guts to tell Castle that their family came first and that if at any point that her being in office as the working for them as a family that she would be willing to walk away...her family was the most important thing to her.
11/8/2016 c1 Guest
Fantastic story

Great look into what they would be like waiting for the election results

Fantastic