for BHE

10/4/2020 c6 1Saloni
This is one of my favourite Caskett stories.
Hope you do finish it someday
9/30/2020 c6 Chacha
Hi! Just finish to read chapter 6. I know it's been a strange year, but I hope your doing great.
And I wonder if you will be able to add the 2 more chapters that you mention you will add.
I just found your stories last week and I enjoy reading them alot. I like the way you write. It's like if I'm watching the TV show again.
Thanks for making so good stories.
Take care, hope you and your family are doing fine.
3/12/2020 c6 NYAZ
I love this story. I hope you update it soon.
9/30/2019 c6 Jokin
Great story. Update soon?
9/15/2019 c6 9theputz913
Love this and curious about the remaining chapters.
8/22/2019 c6 southerngirl1
Perfect resignation date! It was meant to be!
8/15/2019 c6 Caskett1963
An excellent choice and change of date. Fabulous update.
8/15/2019 c6 Castle4Eva
what a great coincidence. I look forward to the rest of this story.
8/14/2019 c6 TORONTOSUN
I like how Kate feels comfortable being a mother. I also like the interaction between Gates and Kate.
8/14/2019 c6 CastellumKeep
Beautifully written chapter. Anything involving the Beckett-Castle family and you have me glued to my Kindle. Thank you so much for this lovely chapter.
8/14/2019 c6 dopeysac
Wow! Her last day! Great update. Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/14/2019 c6 52Pen to Paper Writer
Loved the twist on the resignation date that worked really well. But now that you said you only have two chapters and an epilogue, well that made me a little sad knowing that this story is coming to an end. You know what they say... All good things must come to an end.
8/14/2019 c6 castle1701
What goes around, comes around. Great choice of dates.

Nice chapter. It felt real
8/14/2019 c6 72Garrae
I love the circularity of the date. I remember my child at that stage, too.
8/13/2019 c6 Guest
I like this story for taking this topic on. I know we all love badass Beckett, but this is a realistic concern that you explored and wrote well. Looking forward to more.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »