for Ebon Phoenix

3/16/2018 c11 Bardshark
Awwwwwww they were so close. I wanna see more between ichigo and fleur they make a great couple. Wonderful job see you next update
3/5/2018 c11 APridefulSin
Oh shiz
3/5/2018 c11 SlashingMoon
ohhh cliffhanger. thanks for the update
12/12/2017 c10 14Aquawyrm
Well, now we know why he was sealed like that. Poor, guilty feeling Ichigo :(
11/26/2017 c10 Tilty.bbb
This was a fantastic read well done please update
11/8/2017 c10 Mirae
No! T.T why must ichigo have to made the sacrifice...he should be happy..he deserved it
10/25/2017 c10 Matemeo3
Not going to say I understand wholeheartedly the reason you made Ichigo want to seal him self there, but I can imagine it had more to do with the magical community revolving around him. The final straw was the accidental massacre of the dark wizards there, but the underlining problem Ichigo saw was their over reliance and prestige given to him. I can definitely see the prestige and problems that came with it constantly grinding against Ichigo's personality, so a self-imposed exclusion from the world was the route out of it. If I completely missed the point on that, then I'd like to hear what you really meant by his decision.
10/23/2017 c5 Matemeo3
Ichigo just telling them everything all of a sudden came literally out of nowhere. Instead of a buildup and sensible exposure, the small events and suspicions seemingly spawned all in one go. Not going to lie, that killed a lot of the entertainment when reading. However, the other parts of the story haven't been like that, so I'll continue on in hopes that a similar event isn't repeated.
9/30/2017 c1 3Speedyquader
I want more! Please, continue this! I really want to find out what Malfoy's asking Ichigo about...
9/3/2017 c10 Lynansidhe
Poor Ichigo :( But great chapter!
8/31/2017 c10 Guest
Dude yes omg so good!
8/30/2017 c10 SlashingMoon
loved it. please continuuuuuueeeeeeeee
8/30/2017 c9 Guest
Very interesting chapter
8/29/2017 c9 wolf XD
cant wait till the next up date hope zangetsus feels better soon and ichigo gets his magic back too
8/29/2017 c9 1Neah Walker 17
I should probably re-read but, Ichigo knows about his zanpakuto, right? Who is the real, anyways, we need more Zangetsu and more IchigxFleur moments, idk why, but i really enjoy how you write them. Also the mature and wise Ichigo is a plot device that i love so much, hope you can update soon
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »