for The Nature Of Leadership

3/4/2020 c1 7WrittenforKids
My word! You did such an amazing job! I could totally see this happening! I WISH this had happened.

There are so many memorable quotes. I, just... Wow! I want to write like this someday!
1/11/2020 c1 Melei
I feel better, thanks
6/30/2018 c1 1Satsuki Fowl
Love this take on what happened! You have a nice in-depth story of what I vaguely thought (mostly to myself) might've happened in that scene. Ever since the Space Mall ep, I hoped they'd go more into the seeing through the lions' eyes thing, but alas...

Anyway, love this! The title is so fitting. Shiro and Black have a great conversation here, and I love the reminder that the Black Lion is a leader too. Great writing!
4/7/2018 c1 75TheSilverHunt3r
I live this story and how you portrayed the Black Lion.
Kudos. God bless.
-Silver
1/23/2018 c1 Isabella
I really enjoyed this fanfic and lately I have been checking out the other stories you have been writing and they are all awesome! Also good thinking with adding all the other stuff that goes with losing an arm. I love how you are describing things in the fanfics and overall how the Paladins react. They react as they are supposed to in terms of their personality and have responses to problems in the way their personality would allow them to. These are awesome stories and I love them! Please continue writing! You are very talented in writing these and I hope to read more of these in the future!
9/4/2017 c1 RandomReaderGirl
Very few can nail these scenes and wrap them up as well and this was absolutely perfect!
The way you used your words and structured this gave me pure empathy with the characters and added so much more closure to how episode 11 happened making me seriously wish you were actually making the series with Dreamworks! (If they could read this I bet they'd hire you immediately ;D)
I got absolutely hooked on your writing from your "Age of Heroes" Young Justice Apocalypse story (which was full of seriously awesome stuff and amazing character development) and to find out you also wrote about Voltron (one of my current obsessions) made me fan-girl extra hard I nearly woke up my family again (because I basically stayed up all night to read your epic stories, don't worry I didn't have school :P) I adore how you've written and developed the bond between Shiro and the Black Lion and their morals of leadership were extremely inspiring 3 you are a truly fantabulous and awemazing writer! Thanks for creating this 3 3 3
7/13/2017 c1 43Crystallion12
This... *breathes heavily* I cannot describe it. This is- goodness... Okay. This is officially the best One-Shot in this whole fandom. It's just... it's brilliant. It's so deep and heartfelt, and I just love their connection- I really believe that the Black Lion had never meant to hurt Shiro. She had wanted to SAVE Zarkon, unable to believe her beloved was gone... Goodness, dreamworks- requests! Shiro and Black belong together, you can't just rip them apart now, and two- em- can't we get some backstory, flashbacks, from the Lions, or Black? Who were the original Paladins? Was Alfor the original Yellow Paladin (didn't anyone notice how Alfor surrendered like that, couldn't bring himself to attack Zarkon with such bloodlust?) Zarkon couldn't have been bad from the start...

Regardless, I just- I just can't describe how amazing this work is. Thank you so much!
-Crystallion12
5/2/2017 c1 11Bluewater7
This story was fantastic. I'm glad that you portrayed Shiro's insecurities with leading. Most people don't think about how Shiro might feel about being thrust into the leader role when he presents himself as an ideal leader.
4/13/2017 c1 Lady Zephyr
Wow! Great fic! I really enjoyed this interpretation of the battle and how/why the black lion is affected by Zarkon's influence. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
3/4/2017 c1 76Rookblonkorules
That was awesome! The way you manage to capture the Black Lion... I don't think I've ever been able to see someone portray any of the lions with as much skill as you have managed here. And I love the explanation you have for that whole fiasco with the Black Lion when they went up against Zarkon.
Again, this was awesome!
2/18/2017 c1 Guest
I just finished episode 11, and this is lovely. I do feel better now.
11/11/2016 c1 6Adrianna Agray
Awesome story: ) it's really cool how you convey the black lion's thoughts. I could totally see this happening: ) great work: )
11/11/2016 c1 89FallingNarwhals
you're right, this does make a lot more sence. we haven't known the black lion very long and we do know that zarkon was once her paladin, and the way you explained Black's rejection of Shiro make sense. Thank u my dude
11/11/2016 c1 36Rangergirl3
This. Was. Incredible. Detailed, gripping, and AMAZING. I am trying to come up with more words, but I can't. You are incredibly talented, and I absolutely love reading your stories. On a scale of 1 to 10, this hit 11 faster than Lance's ability to come up with cheesy one-liners. :-) Great job! :-)
11/10/2016 c1 Lala Norisu
Wow that is cool of him & I like this chapter