for Coby's Choice

5/8/2020 c149 10Yellowpikmin88
YABBA DABBA DOO! This has been the greatest One Piece rewrite ever and it's only half time!

And what a way to end it. Seems Luffy won't have far to look for Ace's reincarnation XD It's going to make for one hell of a reunion when part 2 arrives.

I am a bit miffed we didn't see Garp's fate but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. Part 2 will be worth the wait for sure and I'll cheer when it arrives. Thank you for this story. Now I wait...
5/8/2020 c149 5Luffy L Deathwalker
Well we got our reincarnation of Ace and it’s in Luffy and Nami’s Son. How soon til the sequel?
5/8/2020 c149 mlkoolc86
Wow wasn’t expecting that ending lol. Be interesting to see things with a 1-2 year old on board.
5/8/2020 c149 scout360pyro
Sooooooo...
Three way marriage aliance for Sanji between strawhats, big mom, and sanjis nutty family?
Sounds like a wonderful clusterfuck Also let me guess, Ace reincarnates as as Luffys son? I cqn already see Nami kicking Luffys ass for trying to make Ace stronger in the Monkey Family Way.
5/8/2020 c149 5Nathaniel D. McDrain
HOLY CRAP! I've read this story several times over,and I keep coming back for more! I love the development between characters,and I am consistingly looking forward to how this story will go. I'm hoping to get more insight on Zoro,Sanji and Usopp's training during the timeskip,whether it diverts from canon or not. This story is the main reason I started to write my own One Piece fic,it inspired me a lot. I also love the fact that Nami named their son after Luffy's oldest brother. I do hope Sabo is still alive to meet his pseudo-nephew,that is a family reunion I would love to see. I love the story,keep up the awesome work!
Peace!
-Nathaniel D. McDrain
5/8/2020 c149 Joel Molina
La verdad no me esperada esto me sorprendiste reencarnar a ace como el hijo de luffy me gustó mucho está historia espero bastante la segunda parte de la historia
5/8/2020 c149 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Well I see it'll be a short search for his will.
5/8/2020 c149 1SyedtheFanFicLover
Love the way you brought back Ace. simply beautiful. can't wait for part 2 to start.
5/8/2020 c149 2Rivet94
yeah, i was expecting that i do like where you dropped the extra crewmates almost as much as the this bites version of the same situation. good chapter and good luck on the rewrite and sequel
5/8/2020 c149 Boomshanka
Waah ! Ace is reborn... I'm not crying, waah! You baka, I m not crying!
5/8/2020 c149 Obiki Doragon
is it wrong that I wanted Ace to be a girl? you know just influence from Oda's real life.
5/8/2020 c149 7Animephilosopher1
Saw this coming a year and ten miles away, with a very pleasant foreshadow from SwordoftheGods. Brilliant.

I'm impatient for the next stage to start; and to see what happens when the entire crew meet Monkey D. Ace. Of course, Sanji still didn't know how long Luffy and Nami were screwing around by Water 7 so his reaction is what I'm especially looking forward to.

For the rest of the stages:
1) Shaping-up Smoker's answer was a very nice touch, and step-up the net stages of the storyline very well.

2) Amy promising Sanji to Big Mom; I did not see that coming at all and it makes the anticipation for Whole Cake Island so much stronger.

3)Grace's art-thieves is nice, but if the correct "Joker" is the one on my mind, he should be somewhere in his 40's, not 20's; unless that detail was hidden for a reason.

4)Gin's split-personality inhibiting more of his powers too? Didn't see that coming and I like it.

Disagreements:
1) I would have added at least one scene with Rayliegh getting more acquainted with Luffy and Coby. Or Shakky lending a hand to Coby's training as well.

2) The rest of the crew, the canon-ones, could have scenes as well to show the changes in this story affecting them as well; especially Zoro learning of Coby's torture and magma-attack from Akainu.

3) Moaby Dick and Marco speaking to the rest of their crew and their future endeavours would have been exciting to find; they were mentioned in passing from Big Mom but a scene similar to Marco and Shanks at Whitebeard's and Ace's graves might have been more captivating.

4) your attention on the aftermath focused only on the Straw Hat members. If this was the conclusion of the first-half of your story, a review of each island they landed on and what those people are looking for in their futures would tie the whole story together with a bow.
5/8/2020 c149 5DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles
I am confused? Am I supposed to be mad at something you hinted at chapters ago? And then hinted at several times? I’m completely unsurprised and have had time to come to terms with you having Nami be pregnant and have Luffy’s child during the time skip, I’m also going to assume by the name you have said child that’s also ace’s reincarnation. Anyway can’t wait til the next chapter.
5/8/2020 c149 Hunter66
So the son is the ace, since he has freckles
5/8/2020 c149 1PokeKing Charizard
Yayayayayayaya! FINALLY! Baby time! I'm so looking forward to what comes next! You asked for anger, I GIVE YOU ENERGY AND PASSION! YOU'RE THE BEST FRICKIN' ONE PIECE FANFICTION AUTHOR OF ALL TIME!
2,443 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »