for Coby's Choice: Paradise

12/10/2016 c12 11Elfyliane
Je suis trop contente que tu ais ajouté Gin à l'équipage

Qui sera l'animal de compagnie ? Baloon ?
12/10/2016 c12 8Caraline Fisher
Wonderful wasn't sure about this story but it's really great!
12/10/2016 c12 1HatethePlayer-NevertheGame
You I really like the idea of this, and I know that the east blue doesn't have any really fun arcs until the arlong arc and loguetown so I don't blame you for glossing over the others. I do hope that you follow manga more than anime but I'd read it anyway and I do hope you start fleshing it out a little more. Maybe some more dialogue and introspective perspectives. I mean Cony obviously didn't want to be a pirate and giving up his drrsm must affect him, Zoro having a student must affect him and of course, Luffy being willing to kill means it is going to be a little darker.
Personally I have a few people I think may join, Vivi and Carue come to mind as most obvious but they've met so many others I can't really guess them,
No matter I want it to be a surprise
Bye
12/9/2016 c12 Telegraph2021
A bit rushed, but Gin would be interesting to have and Coby's loyalty to Luffy was great.
12/9/2016 c12 Seasons of Wither
Including gin and coby margrett, jinbe, and the obvious guess would be vivi but i want to say hatchan
12/9/2016 c12 4Gamelover41592
great work on this chapter I am surprised Luffy killed someone even accidental but yeah I am looking forward to how this plays out with Gin here
12/9/2016 c12 1Bobboky
Cool work.
12/9/2016 c1 FaolenBookWolf
This looks interesting, thanks for the chapter.
12/5/2016 c11 Guest
YES! Continue please
12/6/2016 c11 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff
12/5/2016 c11 4Gamelover41592
great work on this chapter and I am glad you included Coby more in this one the only mistake you made was that Krieg's bounty is 17 million not 30
12/5/2016 c11 1Bobboky
Very nice work
12/3/2016 c10 8xMousex
Hey, I'm actually really liking this story so far! At first I didn't think I would like it, but I'm glad I decided to give it a read. I like how Luffy is a little more serious in this story than he is in the canon manga. I'd like to see more of Luffy's character development, I'm glad you kept some of his gimmicks because a completely serious Luffy would be weird. And I can't wait for the Luffy x Nami!

Also, it's cool that Zoro decided to show Coby how to use a sword. I can't wait to see more of that, Coby has to get strong somehow. I wonder where that Helmeppo guy is- is he in the marines now in this story? Welp, update soon!
11/30/2016 c9 Hashman
I know its still pretty early but i cant wait for the time skip arc. Where coby will be sent, to be trained by whom? Maybe send him to Scopper. I actually dont want Coby to have a devil fruit. Itl be kind of awesome to have Luffy and HIS monster trio not having any devil fruit.
12/2/2016 c10 4Gamelover41592
good job on this chapter and I am glad you are having Coby keep up with the info
2,510 « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »