for Coby's Choice: Paradise

5/5/2020 c148 Guest
Great chapter! Since Teach didn’t get the Tremor-Tremor Fruit, I think it would be pretty cool if it was eaten by Luffy and Nami’s kid, especially if it were to be Ace’s reincarnation. The reborn son of Whitebeard with the power of his father figure. I hope this is what you have in mind. Hope to hear from you again soon.
5/3/2020 c11 3jdboss1
I have tried hard
but this is too much like Canon

With how many reviews the story has the chapters and the word count I was expecting something truly a lot better

Recently I have been spoiled by a lot of very good one piece story is

I'm gonna seriously try and finish the next arc but bloody hell man this is too much like Canon
5/2/2020 c148 Guest
I still can't find the patreon page
Anyone can give me a link for it? And nice chapter by the way
5/1/2020 c148 32deant33
And here I was hoping you'd kill off Blackbeard as a trade off for letting Ace die. Oh well, at least he didn't get the Tremor-Tremor fruit.
5/1/2020 c148 1buterflypuss
good chap
5/1/2020 c148 10Power of Magic
That was a good chapter, and I look forward to the next one. HA! Shame Teach, you crummy asshole. Now you can't have the power of the two most powerful Devil Fruits at your command, since Akainu did something right for once and destroyed Whitebeard's body. And you becoming King of the Pirates, OH HELL NO! That title rightfully belongs to Luffy, with Nami as his Queen
5/1/2020 c148 Guest
Great twist with Blackbeard not getting White Beard's devil fruit. I'm curious to see how Punk hazard arc is going to be like since a) Smoker has respect for Coby b) Luffy knows he owes Law for saving Coby c) how different the body swap moment will with a bigger crew or if it'll even happen. I personally want it to see it happen since it was really funny, but it's your story so we shall see.
5/1/2020 c148 4Fudgecicles
Oh, wow. Take that, Blackbeard! You fail! Also, I love Garp just swimming after him. Sounds like the kind of crazy thing he would do.
Oh, Coby. That has to suck. Hopefully he will make a good recovery.
5/1/2020 c148 5Monkey D. Conan
I don’t care where you’re from. That’s got to hurt! Can’t wait for more
5/1/2020 c148 6T-Biggz
Wouldn't it be some shit if after Luffy fully 'Awakened' his Haki he claimed Whitebeard's Bisento?
5/1/2020 c148 1tsun
so no new quake man.
5/1/2020 c148 Genesis09
While I liked the ending, especially Teach getting his plans ruined, I don’t agree with having Coby trained with Luffy and Rayleigh. I understand that there is little option but it kinda cuts into the whole separation. Tbh I think he would be better served going back to the former Drum Kingdom for his training. The cold would be resistance training since his fruit is a reptile, Dalton is a fellow zoan with years of experience both with his fruit and in combat. As a former royal guard he’d have connections as well which could help him find someone to assist in training Coby. And Kureha is one of oldest and probably one of the most intelligent people in the world. That comes with experience to pass on, even if it’s not medical knowledge. It was once a minor fan theory that she is a former pirate badass which isn’t a stretch for Fanfiction considering she’s almost 150 years old and everyone seems to have been one at some point. Anyway just some thoughts from me. I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as I have enjoyed reading it.

-Genesis09
5/1/2020 c148 8RisingPluto66 BKA
So who will claim the tremor tremor?
5/1/2020 c148 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Quite a few shake ups.
5/1/2020 c148 4Gamelover41592
man this was really deep and now we know what breaks Luffy out of his breakdown and looking forward to seeing what you have planned for moby dick though I do have to ask why did you leave out whitebeard's epic speech?
2,510 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »