for Coby's Choice

6/19 c134 1PokeKing Charizard
Just about to start the chapter, but I wanted to say this: when Momonosuke shows up, and he starts trying to be perverted with Nami and Robin and any of the other women, you should have Luffy say that Momo is making the "Sanji face".
6/19 c134 midnightscar17
Id rather see some new chapters popping up more often
6/19 c134 themattman4000
When part2 when
6/19 c134 2Rivet94
man,, that was cute. I'll look forward to the return to sabaody arc being done and getting posted
6/19 c134 4Le055Li0n
I love this, it was so lovely.
6/19 c134 Goku275
I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE EVER READ! LuNa is my TOP FAVORITE One Piece pairing! I love the vibes I get from Luffy and Nami! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE keep up the EXCELLENT work. :)
6/17 c37 ordepedro10
How would a Zoan, specially a Ancient Zoan, hurt their leg like that? They're supposed to gift the most physical power. Sometimes, it feels like Coby didn't eat it.
Still, I enjoyed the chapter.
6/17 c29 ordepedro10
Vegapunk discovered the Lineage Factor, which is One Piece's equivalent to DNA, and I don't think the knowledge is that common...
6/17 c14 ordepedro10
Hey man, if 3 years ago Grace turned 9, does that mean she is 12 years old? And the pairing is with Coby, a 16 years old boy? Isn't that... I dunno, pedophilism? You should change it, just saying, because even after Timeskip she would still be too young for him, 14 and 18 do not match.
6/11 c60 Squishydevil
First off
To the other comments yes they do have haki
Thats why they can hurt luffy
Remember before time skip haki is invisible so if you have somebody see the haki then thats incorrect not that I care
Also BROMANCE ON POINT
6/10 c28 Squishydevil
BTW are coby and grace same age as in cannon I've been trying g to imagine grace being at least a little older looking then she actually is as its a little sus when I im imaging her and semi tall coby
6/9 c4 Squishydevil
Mieheeheheheh
Luffys a tad bit smarter then the other fics
5/13 c2 patreon
patreon grimmreading
5/13 c1 YagamiNyugen
go folllow a niggas twitter yagamiyugen
5/6 c68 3Justaguynobigdealallright
Omg so many puns good job
2,439 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »