for Coby's Choice

3/29 c135 1PokeKing Charizard
Yay! Dreams do come true!
3/26 c135 Game raider
Personally whenever i try to visualize coby's hybrid form i usually think of the triceraton from teenage mutant ninja turtles just in the one piece art style.
3/6 c135 UC3
I’ve finally finished this after dropping this years ago I’m glad I read this. Great work
3/5 c86 1HeWho'sComplicated
You know, I hadn't noticed this when I've read this story other times before but this arc gave Sanji two new techniques in his arsenal even if one of them he's only just unlocked and still needs to refine. He's got diable jambe and he's got tempest kick now, am I correct?
3/4 c1 TypicalOtakuFangurl16
I really love the story, although it feels weird reading "Thank Goda", "I swear to Goda", "Goda dammit" since that is my surname
2/28 c135 Danijelearthdr
When will Coby's choice Part 2 come?
2/13 c135 5Luffy L Deathwalker
What I’m waiting for is part 2 get it out already damnit
2/9 c6 Luffy L Deathwalker
Ready steady Go is for the original FMA from 2003
1/29 c135 hirsya1216
Wow what an amazing ride this has been. I look forward for your next project.
1/16 c134 Guest
Waw
1/13 c135 Game raider
Hey swordofthegods
If you see this comment can you tell me if you have any art of coby in his hybrid form and dino form?
I've been trying for a long time to picture his hybrid form in my head but is hasn't been easy.

Also how long do you think that your revision will take?

Hope your doing alright. I'm trying to join your patreon so i can see the revised chapters for my self.
1/10 c135 Game raider
Hey is anyone interested in making some fanart of coby's dino hybrid form? I've been trying to visualize it in my head but I've been having trouble.
1/9 c135 Nami4Life
What a ride that was , can’t wait to read the post timeskip , it’s going to be crazy , I just know it . I also never expected Nami to have a baby lol. Luffy is going to miss a lot , but Ace lives on , which he will be eternally grateful for . Really want you to give Nami the float float fruit she needs to be stronger now she has a child , nobody deserves it more for what Shiki put her through , pretty please, now we wait patiently.
1/5 c134 3Goku275
A COMPLETELY FANTASTIC STORY! I AM DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING PART TWO OF IT! UNTIL THEN, I SHALL BE WAITING FOR THE EXCITEMENT TO CONTINUE! PLEASE do keep up the awesome work! :)
1/4 c135 Goku275
I AM LOVING THIS STORY A TON! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK! :)
2,439 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »