for Coby's Choice

11/6/2020 c137 Guest
So...when would Coby's choice redux be released?
10/31/2020 c137 Guest
Go go update author san.
10/27/2020 c29 Guest
Don't Hiatus author san
10/21/2020 c40 1ramsesjames05
Awesome
10/11/2020 c69 Nami4Life
So Coby is gonna get another power up , what about the original crew , you have not done anything to or with them , Coby and gin have got so strong and everybody around them are exactly the same as their canon self , it’s boring if I’m honest and it’s getting very repetitive same shit every arc Coby does this gin does that Blah blah blah
10/11/2020 c63 Nami4Life
My god , Coby just beat blueno , you have got to be kidding me , that makes Coby way too damn strong , a seasoned cp9 agent defeated by a little kid that a few months ago could not lift a sword , yet everything else is boring canon
10/8/2020 c136 Guest
i love this fanfic its creatives and fun to read canot wait for part 2 to come out
10/7/2020 c17 1cannibal27
not gonna lie, the tattoo thing is a bit stupid. Ah I do generally like where you’re taking your story though. I’d give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. With room for improvement, especially in the decriptions and dialogue.
10/7/2020 c9 cannibal27
I know you’re rewriting this so for the record Coby’s fruit would be called the dragon dragon fruit: mode triceratops. Also it’s pretty funny that you gave it to him because it’s anost guaranteed ghat one of Kaido’s headliners will have that fruit. Not that you could have known that when writing this.
10/1/2020 c1 1TheWateringWizard
It’s so hard to find good, long, interesting One Piece stories. I’ve been looking for fanfics where Luffy goes through his whole adventure again whether it be thanks to time travel or a new fruit or anything to make a change.

Your story is super long and your currently writing it. I can’t wait to see what changes happen to the crew. Luffy doesn’t seem to have my extra powers so let’s see how he deals with the ennemies we all know. I’m also glad that the story isn’t focusing on Cody’s POV.
9/30/2020 c4 1cannibal27
I don’t dislike your story but I do want to say that it’s kind of jarring that the Nami x Luffy happened so early on. Like I was prepared for it because of the tags, but it still caught me off guard. That is of course mainly because I’m personally against romance between most one piece characters Having said all lf this, 9/10 so far, good story. Could use more show don’t tell.
9/23/2020 c138 Forest Onion
Ayy my favorite one piece Ff and cold war November? sounds good.
9/22/2020 c137 Percy the Allomancer
This was one of the best fanfics i have ever read
9/17/2020 c1 Guest
Halo saya dari Indonesia
Masih menunggu bab terbaru keluar
9/6/2020 c138 7Moheart7
Have to say, I am LOVING this story :)

And if you are taking on some ideas, I do have a couple, nothing much in terms of full scenes, but maybe one or two thoughts in terms of switching up futures arcs

Fishman Island - Jinbe joins the crew early / Amy speaks to Big Mom again through the transponder

Punk Hazard - Monet joins the crew (she and Amy bond over their sisters / sadistic tendencies)

I know it's not much, but given what I've read so far, I'm sure you're talented enough to find some use for these ideas
2,443 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »