for Of Broken Plates and Dragonstones

3/31/2017 c12 23TheFreelancerSeal
I'd say that's quite realistic for a kid her age or probably any kid for that matter. While I don't have a family of my own, I can imagine any kid gets a little jealous over a new sibling, especially during those early years. Plus, being the child of a couple of royals, Kana is going to have it rough with their divided attention. So, I think you did a great job of conveying it, and I like the little details you show. It really helps paint the scene for the reader, and I can see it clearly.

Great job as always.
3/31/2017 c11 TheFreelancerSeal
Well, I certainly liked it. I don't mind long pieces. To me a story or chapter should be as short or as long as needed, and I thought this was just right.

I enjoyed it every word of this, from Felicia waking up alone, going out to look for Corrin, to what had to amount to near panic for her at seeing her husband in like that. I could clearly envision everything, and I'd say that's a testament to the quality of this story. I think you've got some serious writing chops here.

And I agree about the durability. It made the game that much more interesting. But I digress.

Well done.
3/28/2017 c11 1asap Wocky - Ben
I really loved this chapter, probably my favourite so far. I think most of it was perfect; especially the start, I think the word choice was so effective in conveying Felicia's thoughts and emotions. As well as the dragon transformation, which you displayed in a gruesome manner. I think you captured what Corrin's transformation was always meant to be in Fates.
Thank you for the updates, I'm loving these oneshots and I'm sure others are too.
3/28/2017 c11 6TheHolyBlade
I love it. Can you do another one where Corrin dies? I love stories where Corrin die... they have this charm, you know?
3/27/2017 c11 2Luchux
This tipes of one shots are amazing! I love them, and... can I ask you something? When will kana appear? Or a wedding scene? Or the before awakening DLC? (that would be good material for one shots).
3/27/2017 c9 23TheFreelancerSeal
I always wondered what Corrin would do for Felicia at such a low moment in her life. This was a moment in Birthright that almost made me cry, and I haven't nearly cried at a Fire Emblem game since Fire Emblem 7. They really didn't do much to address the aftermath of Flora's death. Now, to be honest, I think that would have packed more punch, to show Corrin helping her through the aftermath, rather than showing us the actual event, but this was still very good. I'd like to firmly state that this was still a great chapter, and that is only my opinion. I don't want it to be misunderstood, my intention.

The ending was great, showing us that Felicia will need Corrin now more than ever in the face of what can only be described as tragedy.

And with that, I am all caught up with this piece. I can't wait to see what you do next.
3/27/2017 c8 TheFreelancerSeal
Well, sometimes fruit can add something to a meal, so I liked the concept of what Felicia decided to do, not that I'm any sort of gourmet by any means. For the longest time, I got confused by some of the private quarters scenes when she would say she'd learn to actually cook. Of course, I never remembered her saying she was a bad cook either. But I digress.

This was a sweet slightly humorous chapter. I had to snicker a bit at the description of the effects of her meals and Xander's reaction. I mean, he can ride into battle, but he's afraid of one woman's cooking. It was sweet how Corrin and Kana decided to try it first. Not sure if they actually liked it or if they were just humoring her, but the ambiguity adds a little humor to it as well. I mean I could see it either way, but that's just my opinion.

Keep going on with this story. As I've established, I enjoy this pairing. Besides Camilla/Takumi, these two are my favorite Fates couple.
3/27/2017 c7 TheFreelancerSeal
Oh that was heartbreaking, but beautifully written at the same time. And it truly fits the frantic nature of battle. I mean, in game we fight to keep each character alive, but also, we realize that in a war things like this can and do happen, and you wrote that well. Corrin's grief is palpable here, and when he started shaking Felicia's body, calling her name. I could just picture this scene.

Don't feel horrible for it, but I can't blame you. This was sad yes, but still a great addition to this collection.
3/26/2017 c10 5DreamVolt9
I love these stories, they're super fluffy and cute. You capture their relationship very well.

I have only have one major gripe: Felicia's hair isn't pink! You always describe it as pink but it's a sandy brown color. Otherwise, I love your work. Keep it going!
3/25/2017 c6 23TheFreelancerSeal
I don't see too many pieces with these two, but this is definitely one of my favorites. I really enjoy reading each chapter, and this one was especially sweet. I like how it progressed, and I think the ending was a really nice touch. I may be a guy, but even I have a soft spot for perfect couples, and these two are definitely perfect. I think there's is one of the most unique romances I've seen in the Fire Emblem series, and you definitely do them justice.

As for the length, I wouldn't worry about it. To me, a story should be as long as it needs. I even wrote one that almost broke 10K words. So, this is just fine for a one-shot, but even if it was longer or shorter, I'd still enjoy it.

Keep up the good work.
3/25/2017 c10 TheFreelancerSeal
Normally, I prefer to go in order, but given the nature of the piece, and that this was one of mine, I'll break my own rule.

I enjoyed this. I thought you took my suggestion and did well with it. I still find these two one of my favorite Fates couples. I enjoy all their interactions, and plus I just like the story of it. This piece was really sweet, with Corrin helping her instead of the other way around. It really captures that two-way street I think these two would have and will have as a couple.

Great job.

BTW: I've been playing Breath of the Wild too. I'm feeling a bit...overwhelmed by its size and scale. Still, so many games; so little time.
3/25/2017 c10 16Musing Soul
So...does this mean I get to yell at you for not keeping a schedule? I jest... not to mention it'd make me a hypocrite.

Great stuff as always. Fun and fluffies! or at least Fluffies. Mostly. Way more fun to read than my soul crushing thingies. Don't worry over much about chapter length or anything like that, just write whatever fits the length of the thing you're doing.

Best of luck with scheduling! No worries about long authors notes. Besides, at least your ends up on topic, instead of ranting and raving for nearly a thousand words. If you need help proofreading let me knows.
3/24/2017 c9 11FreezeThunder
I was just wondering when you'd update! I'm sorry about what you're going through and hope it gets better. Keep up the good work!
1/15/2017 c8 1Tidders
awwwww
1/14/2017 c5 23TheFreelancerSeal
I'm running out of new things to say so I guess I'll just have to repeat myself a few times. With each new moment you write, I enjoy this story more and more. You do so well with my favorite pairing in Fates. Seriously, all three games, this was a constant.

This moment was tense, with Corrin taking an arrow for Felicia. Oh, that was just a great piece of writing right there. I also enjoyed the moment between the family. It was a sweet moment, and I like that we see the relationship not just between husband and wife but father and daughter as well.

As for ideas, well, I have a couple, but take your pick. I know I can't. One moment would be when Felicia is tending to a sick Corrin, like it said she did in their supports. I mean, we see Corrin willing to give his life for her, and it sounded like she almost gave her life for his then. If not that one, I'd like to see Corrin taking care of Felicia when her clumsiness causes injury, even if it's just a bruise. I think either of those would be really nice moments to capture. Like I said, take you pick. :)

Once again, well done.