for Rise of Dick 20

12/8/2017 c1 TwistedDuck
With you 100%. He’s a total fucknugget
11/11/2016 c1 5The Best Guesst
Kudos! very well written. They should gank that sexist, racist, misogynist, homophobic, idiotic demagogue. Unfortunately, we can't kill him until we kill Pence because that little monster is even worse. Seriously, Pence has actually pushed for electroshock conversion therapy. It's horrible, and we don't want that for president. I'm just disappointed in america as a whole.
11/11/2016 c1 11abovely girl
SO TRUE. I was wondering how Sam was able to vote, I was an elections officer this year and it is
a very tedious thing. That's what was going through my head when he won. I live in California too, so in school every class took some time to vent about the election, no one wanted him to win where I am (no, we weren't one of the protesting schools).
11/11/2016 c1 Guest
I was just going to post hearts but ffnet won't let me. So I'll just say thanks. I needed this.
11/11/2016 c1 Jiyn
Bravo
11/11/2016 c1 2MeTheMagicalMuggle
I really like this in the simple fanfic sense, good characterization and well-written everything. I also didn't vote (Idaho), and Sam going to this trouble when HE'S A FLIPPIN' HUNTER, makes me feel worse than I already did. I'm so sorry to the whole country.
11/11/2016 c1 4Annabel Willow
Perfectly well put. Very believable in every way.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service