for From Ninja to Saiyan

3/25 c8 1Kazutouchiha
I couldn't keep my laughter dude i think you should update anyway hope you update soon
2/15 c2 bonkxd
bruh dragon ball attacks sound so lame xd
1/18 c6 Shilialo
“That power should be mine” I’m getting sasuke vibes
1/18 c3 Shilialo
This is my favorite fanfic, novel, book anything I’ve ever read
1/18 c3 Shilialo
I love this, this is the best thing ever he bribed him with stopping. The dances
10/27/2020 c14 1Fairydragon2099
This chapter was good and I agree with Piccolo having a greater impact than 16 since he's been there for him longer than his own dad. this story is good so far & it's a quick read too. Hope you guys do well & try not to rush things.

Also This chapter was not found funny, the authors will now pay for their crimes.
(*the moon is revealed to be the death star and is preparing to fire on Mr. Shadow and *)
10/10/2020 c14 Poseidon63
EPIC! But I just realized something when Itachi was fighting Goku when he worked for frieza he was able to copy the Kaioken. So technically he should be able to copy any other form that other saiyans have but he does not. Like he should be able to copy super saiyan 2 from gohan. But anyways can't wait for the next chapter, good job on this!
9/8/2020 c14 LeonSith11
Please update soon
9/8/2020 c14 Haruka Azuno
Please have Itachi achieve Super Saiyan 4 than Super Saiyan Blue
9/7/2020 c14 Ser Zarin Lucione
Can u make this Story into a Harem?
5/13/2020 c14 p6lishb6kser
It's good :) I'll follow this story
5/1/2020 c14 v
En este fic todos están en modo sexo :v
4/28/2020 c14 Harambe
Great chapter. Mr. Satan never fails to entertain me.
4/27/2020 c14 2Mr. Haziq
The kid owes Itachi big time.

There's that battle boner.

A shame Gohan's little brother overshadows him as he gets less important when he gets older.
4/27/2020 c14 andresskorskiruiz