for Danganronpa X3: Savior's Last Bloom

9/19/2017 c17 19Vixen7117
Bone chilling, simply bone chilling. It's nice to see asahina trying to comfort chiaki the only way she knows how. Those last few scenes made me tense, it was scary. That cliffhanger though, ahh I don't want chiaki to get hurt. Here's hoping things turn somewhat alright. Oh god what if she faces one of the remnants. A good thrilling chapter.
9/7/2017 c16 Vixen7117
Nice to see chiaki kcking ass in the field even though she's still stuck with yukizome. The VEIL device is pretty cool and perfect for chiaki, it reminds me of widget from ace attorney. Poor chiaki is just trying to make it through but people just keep making fun of her. At least Miaya and yukizome have her back. Just wait till chiaki becomes the savior then she'll be the one laughing, or Chris most likely. I'm sure yukizome has a plan as she always does. The skits at the end were cute and fun, plus the meta humour in the fifth one was funny. Looking forward to the next arc and what it will in tail, but my heart might not be able to take it.
8/28/2017 c16 DR2TrioFan
Still loving this! I'm surprised at the time skip, but then again I guess Chiaki messing up the Killing game would take away from Makoto being Ultimate Hope. Still, I'm hoping Junko virus will meet Chiaki, because that showdown is one of many I've been looking forward too.

Love Kyoko meeting Chiaki and deducing something's up with Chiaki's story, I'm hoping Chiaki will meet the other survivors of Class 78, Makoto especially. Also enjoy Chiaki getting some combat skills and tech, going to be useful down the line.

Really curious on how the resistance to the Despair video will pay off, banking on it allowing Chiaki to save the Future Foundation heads, and thus earn the title of savior. Also hoping she gets to save her classmates, that too is a concern of mine. As always, everyone is in character, and things continue to be interesting, well done! And I like the addition of these little skits, hilarious!
8/28/2017 c16 ZachPlum
I want that punching bag
8/28/2017 c16 28The Apocryphal One
Awww, poor Chiaki. It's heartbreaking she's considered a joke by Future Foundation and just completely regressed into her anti-social self. At least she has Miaya around as a friend, and the VEIL technology-that was pretty cool.
8/28/2017 c16 6Fallenstreet01
Dammit!
The whole killing game was completely left implied!
Awww man, I was really hoping for a Nanami/Naegi interaction.
Well, it's too soon to be depressed about that, the story still has plenty of time for that to happen.
And those skits were really funny, great job.
8/10/2017 c15 19Vixen7117
What will happen? I don't know, but I'm really excited. Despair chisa just gets creepier with every chapter and I love it. Poor chiaki, even with her more nihilistic view, she can't kill the one that was like a mother to her. It was nice to see izuru again even if it was for one scene. Looking forward to seeing what the real junko has planned, not that I mind illusion junko. Overall just really excited to see what happens next. Thank you for writing this and being your wonderful self. Love love.
8/10/2017 c15 28The Apocryphal One
Such a great chapter! It was so neat seeing what everyone in the Future Foundation was doing at the time of the broadcast, and all the set-up for the NWP and Hope Video.

Izuru makes a reappearance! I admit I took a bit of pleasure in seeing him scare Chisa, since she's been so threatening thus far. Speaking of, I don't know what she wants with those photos, but I doubt it's anything good.

Hang in there, Chiaki. I'm sure things will turn around soon, in some way!
8/8/2017 c14 6Fallenstreet01
Poor Chiaki, she can't have a break, can she?
I'm worried about the consequences this brainwashing therapy may have in her psyche, she can even lose her very humanity if things go too deep, you know?!
And that last scene... it's finally happening!
Now this will be interesting as the real SHSL Hope is going to appear!
8/8/2017 c14 40Davie232
The way you have written Despair Chisa is superb. She is one of my favorite characters to read when she is Despair mode.

I do wonder though, what is Chisa gaining from this.
8/8/2017 c14 19Vixen7117
Geez, that was intense, but in a good way. I've got shivers down my spine. It makes sense that chisa would want to make chiaki immune to the despair video, but god that was horrifying. At least she didn't bring lobotomy into the equation. Poor chiaki, she's trying so hard. I can't wait to see junkos face when she realizes that chiaki is alive and well. Granted, she'll probably enjoy the news. Hopefully chiakis immunity will strengthen faster and maybe chisa will reward her with something nice. Alas I can only hope, but I'm looking forward to the next one as I always do. Thank you for writing and being your wonderful self. Love love.
8/8/2017 c14 28The Apocryphal One
That nightmare is awful D: Poor Chiaki! She can't catch a break...

I'd bet anything those last three figures are Junko, Mukuro, and Jin. Sounds like the first game's time is approaching.
7/26/2017 c12 Coden Lynx
Yet another great chapter! (Although, I expected no less. Your chapters are always great.) Each segment was well done, and the characterization was spot on. But man, when Chisa showed up again, I couldn't help but feel kind of scared. I know she's doomed by canon, but I still hope Chisa doesn't do anything bad to Miaya. (Oh, who am I kidding. She probably will.) Again, great chapter, and keep up the good work!
7/26/2017 c13 19Vixen7117
Once again, I love where the story is going. I think it was nice to see that flashback since it further established chiakis insecurities, her relations with everyone, bringing attention to how Chisa lied in the past, and explained why she wasn't in the student council. Now that the recovery is over, I feel even more on edge when despair Chisa is around and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her interactions with Chiaki. I have no idea what the dreaded "transformation" will be like, but I imagine it may involve Chiaki balancing books on her head to improve her stature. Looking forward to it, but also nervous for it at the same time. Thank you for writing and sharing. Love love.
7/26/2017 c13 28The Apocryphal One
The most mortal enemy of mankind! PAPERWORK! Chiaki no!

Loved that flashback to her game with the class and Mahiru comforting her, seeing more of Class 77 is always nice. Kinda scary that Chisa almost pushed her into joining the student council, brrrr.
241 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »