for Danganronpa X3: Savior's Last Bloom

3/17/2019 c40 14TheAngelicPyro
Holy shit holy shit holy shit- I'M SO EXCITED!
3/17/2019 c40 Guest
All right Chiaki... This is it. Your talent as the ultimate gamer will show the world its not useless! You will defeat Junko! You will save your friends! You will end this nightmare once and for all!

Let the final boss battle BEGIN!
3/16/2019 c39 11Ger0nim0
From start to the latest chapter, I've had a blast with this fan fiction. It does make me wonder, if Chiaki gets out, where will she go? There may be many places to hide, but the Future Foundation would hunt her down if she escapes thanks to Miaya. This AU makes me think about how will anyone convince Kyosuke, the hard-headed fool, is being played by his "girlfriend", as well as, if Chiaki survives the fic, how will her classmates react to her being alive.
3/14/2019 c1 Ger0nim0
By the way, your link for a video on chapter 4 of this fic is not working. I click it and the video is "not available."
3/7/2019 c39 Guest
Oh boy... What's gonna happen to Chiaki now?
3/4/2019 c16 51Stealth Photographer
Hopefully this is the time the 77th class will be rounded up
3/4/2019 c14 Stealth Photographer
Chisa is showing Chiaki the vids tied up just like Junko did to her
3/4/2019 c11 Stealth Photographer
Now let’s see if she can save her friends
3/4/2019 c10 Stealth Photographer
I guess it’s time to see how bad ass Chiaki can be
3/4/2019 c9 Stealth Photographer
Chiaki sure got stronger fast
3/4/2019 c8 Stealth Photographer
Hopefully Chiaki can use her power to save her friends and maybe her teacher
3/4/2019 c7 Stealth Photographer
I’ve always wondered if the people they were before were trapped inside but Junko’s programming just over powered them
3/4/2019 c1 Stealth Photographer
You said this Story was in AO3, is it under the same name cause I couldn’t find it
3/4/2019 c4 Stealth Photographer
I like how Chiaki is scared to tell her the truth but also want to
3/4/2019 c3 Stealth Photographer
It’s too bad in the original Cannon Chisa wasn’t put in the Neo World program as well
241 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »