for Hurts like hell

5/16/2017 c1 1FlyingLamb
I really liked your little story, although it's a sad one. I've never read a story with a plot idea like this and find it quite appealing. The music fits perfectly as well.

I would actually prefer both:
A PREQUEL, because I love ItaSaku and there wouldn't be much of them in a sequel, because he died already

A SEQUEL, because I'm interested how the Sasuke in your story would react if he knew about his brother and Sakura. In this case, I would personally prefer KakaSaku.

Maybe you could do a Sequel with little flashbacks showing the relationship between Itachi and Sakura. Whatever you decide to do, keep going and I will take a look from time to time. :)
5/1/2017 c1 1Sunny ver 2.0
I'd love to see a sequel
11/23/2016 c1 TiffieBooFanGirl
I loved it !
Please write more !
11/18/2016 c1 siilalaviola
Sequel pretty please
11/13/2016 c1 Busy Building Ships
I really like where this story left off! SEQUEL PLEASE! And in regards to your future romance Idea, I vote Kakashi 100% ! You have a great story starter with a lot of potential! Cant wait to see where it goes!
11/13/2016 c1 Lana1307
Sequel please! And a meeting between edo-tensai itachi and Sakura is such a great idea. Enjoyed reading this, I hope to have more in the future :)
11/13/2016 c1 Guest
sequel please
11/13/2016 c1 blg-heart-slover
(I can't review again XD -blog-heart-slover03) And omg I read the reviews and one asked if you'd include the war where edo-tensei Itachi and Sakura would meet and I totally wanna read that (you're so awesome author-chan!)
11/13/2016 c1 4blog-heart-slover03
A sequel and a prequel would be TOTALLY awesome! Daaamn this story is very romantic and tragic TnT whyyy Itachi
11/13/2016 c1 1Suzu nightingale
Prequel!
11/12/2016 c1 gabi2801
Sequel! *o*
11/12/2016 c1 Guest
This was great! I vote SEQUEL. Will you be including the war (because i can just imagine edo tensei itachi and sakura meeting in so many ways)?

And if you decide to put the pairing up for a vote between Kakashi and Shikamaru i vote Shikamaru! :D