for Fish with a Blog

6/4 c105 12MewWinx96
Hi! I just wanted to say I enjoyed this blog post and thank you for writing it! :)
5/18 c104 MewWinx96
5/1 c103 MewWinx96
3/17 c102 MewWinx96
Hi! I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this blog post and thank you for writing it! :)
3/13 c101 MewWinx96
3/2 c100 MewWinx96
1/27 c99 MewWinx96
Hi! I just wanted to say I enjoyed this blog post and thank you so much for writing it! :)
1/16 c98 1Professor Media
Last time I checked Klaus did not have progressive views as a character, and even if he did, this would still just be an excuse to write down what your thinking about current events. Some of what's in here I find disgusting. This chapter in particular where you say "Trump incited the riot on the capitol" first off no he did not, secondly he told everyone that it was time to go home when antifa members disguised as Trump supporters broke in and framed his supporters. I've even heard there were police officers that allowed them inside. Considering how many people were killed in the BLM protests this past summer and many left wing politicians not only didn't acknowledge the ciaos but encouraged the ongoing violence. Considering how the vast majority of the Trump supporters at the capitol did not go inside and were peaceful, it once again shows the insane level of hypocrisy from the left. Twitter and facebook banning the president of the United States shows not only a clear bias but a clear violation of the freedom of speech. None of the CCP members are banned, but the President of our own country is? The representative Marjorie Taylor Green has clear reason for filing articles of impeachment against Biden: first off congress does know Biden because he's been a part of congress for nearly 50 years; Trump has never been in congress so it took some time for him to get to know the rest of the government, secondly there is clear evidence the election was stolen in his favor, with traces even going all the way back to The Vatican, thirdly with all the ties with Biden and the Chinese Communist party and everything that has happened with Hunter Biden and with nothing in any courts shows no one has tried to hold him accountable, just so he can win and get Trump out of office. And Fourth Trump has gotten impeached over actions that were so minuscule compared to what Obama has done before him, it's clear both impeachments were to get him out so the left could have their way. I could go on by honestly are you going to even care what I say? Since the left has being silencing anyone on the other side recently what difference is it going to make for me to try to change your mind? The last thing I'll say is: if you just wanted to post your political and current events thoughts online, why involve it on ? A website about making stories based on fiction, not reality.
1/11 c97 12MewWinx96
Hi! I just wanted to say that I enjoyed these past couple of blog posts and thank you for writing them! :)
12/5/2020 c95 MewWinx96
11/13/2020 c94 MewWinx96
11/11/2020 c93 MewWinx96
Hi! I'm sorry it took a few days for me to read this, but I have now and I just wanted to say thank you for writing this blog post! :)
10/3/2020 c92 MewWinx96
Hi! I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this blogpost and I appreciate how respectful it is. Thank you for writing it!
9/27/2020 c91 MewWinx96