for I'm used to it

6/21 c3 Amanda Gadilhe1
Please update
1/10 c3 Need More
I've read these three chapters so many times and I always wish there could be another one. It's so good and so sad that not enough Regina/Emma strong friendship stories exist in fanfic.
Well, thanks for writing what you did and I hope that maybe someday you'll come back.
...Truest Believer
5/22/2021 c3 Bub
Please come back & finish please
2/15/2021 c3 1GothicPheonix
I hope Wale gets what’s coming to him.
5/31/2020 c3 1SQLove
PLEEEEEEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SWAN QUEEN UPDATE AND FINISH THIS STORY!
1/17/2020 c3 2ouatevilregals
This story is so good. I know it’s been like a year or more since you updated it but I wanna know what happens!
8/22/2019 c3 FairyTaleFan
I know you haven't updated in awhile but I've read these three amazing chapters several times and I would love NEED to know what happens next!
These Emma/Regina friendship stories are a dime-a-dozen but this one is special.
It's well written, the way we like to see these characters fly off the screen onto paper and you just can't help but crave more in ever sentence.
Thanks very much and Happy Endings :)
6/6/2019 c3 Grapes
Wonder what happens next?
6/5/2019 c1 Kiwi
Aww. :) the ending of ch. 1 is nice. It makes up for all the crappy stuff Emma previously went through.
2/13/2019 c3 18Kigo Queen
Huh. Odd chapter. But I see how you're showing the dominant and caring Regina come out.
9/5/2018 c3 skyesmommy
Please continue to update this I love it
9/2/2018 c3 1baratta.jennifer
Keep writing this story
10/10/2017 c2 skyesmommy
Please update this
8/12/2017 c2 3JustABite
another great chapter, please update soon! xx
5/17/2017 c2 FabinaForever11