for Her Greatest Fear

2/27/2018 c1 Yami Akarui
Oh por Dios! Le coqueteo al buenote de Riddick!
2/24/2018 c5 akuryoyakuza
I think I love this just a little too much but I really don't care please feed me more seymour, I crave new chapters 3
2/11/2018 c5 doxiesmom14
I usually don't like fem Harry, however this is really good and can't wait to read more.
2/7/2018 c5 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
2/7/2018 c5 Lady Kaiki
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
2/7/2018 c5 8FitsofRage
Great update!
2/6/2018 c5 xDarklightx
I like it.
2/6/2018 c5 KEZZ 1
Fantastic chapter
I am looking forward to reading more soon Please
2/6/2018 c2 jmtxam
Wait, so she is thousands of years old but hasn't taken the time to master all the spells she could wandlessly like a simple scourgify? what the hell Dumbledor and voldemort could perform wandless spels easily even cast a wandless fiendfyre with only needing a wand to control the flames and she can't do a second year spell wandlessly after thousands of years?
2/6/2018 c5 AnimeFreak71777
:D
2/6/2018 c5 Elfin69
Looks like maybe Death will help her to survive and some of the others. Too bad it will not be Paris who goes into the Coring room and gets attacked thinking it is gems in there.
2/6/2018 c5 Rebecca90
Yay an amazing update! I can't wait for the next.
2/6/2018 c5 yukino76
good
1/26/2018 c4 bella.beau.14
More plz
10/20/2017 c4 QueenLyssa
was a little confused in the bone yard about why they were being familiar with each other, but the flash back after helped. Though its sad that she couldn't take 10 year old Richard with her, though am not sure why she couldn't. Not like he had a loving home...anyway great crossover story. Is a great read! Hope you continue it!
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »