for Her Greatest Fear

11/14/2016 c3 EmptySurface
It's a bit... weird. But still interesting.

There seem to be plenty of a bit rushed emotional turn-abouts. One moment, Johns is super suspicious of Harry, then next, he's flirting with her? From one sentence to the next.

For wanting to keep it secret, Harry seems pretty frivolous with her magic. *shrugs*

Thank you for the chapter! I'm still curious to see where you intend to bring this story...
11/14/2016 c2 EmptySurface
The change of tense threw me, and I find it somewhat off-putting in stories in general, but I'll still give this one a chance.

A quick question! (Sorry, I don't mean to offend.) But if Harry is thousand of years old, would her earliest memories be so close to the surface?

Thanks for the chapter :)
11/13/2016 c1 EmptySurface
This seems interesting! :) I'll gladly Follow and hopefully find out what else you have planned for Jamie other than flirting incessantly with Riddick ;P
11/13/2016 c1 1HypocriticalCommunistFromSpace
really liking this please update soon
11/13/2016 c1 Magic Night Star Mage
I saw this on the master of death Harry community and decided to read it even if I never saw pitch black. I am now following it and can't wait to see what you do with it! I will be checking out the movie when I get back into the states! Good luck!
11/13/2016 c1 Lady Kaiki
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
11/13/2016 c1 3Caelus06
Interesting start. There isn't enough stories with this cross over.
11/13/2016 c1 Guest
More please.
11/13/2016 c1 Guest
Good start.
11/12/2016 c1 2Beertjes
Can't wait to see what happens..
11/12/2016 c1 DarkLord0012
Love this story so far Hope you update soon XD
11/12/2016 c1 SheDevil24
Great start. I have only found one other Fem Harry/Riddick pairing. Can't wait to see what happens next.
11/12/2016 c1 4candinaru25
you got me interested in this. i like it already
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7