for Jay's Love Letter

1/11 c1 15jamiehernandez8888
This was funny and really good! I loved it! Please write more! I really want to know what the ninjas reactions will be!
7/22/2017 c1 Kairocksrainbow
Hehe this is just...perfection. crazy cause I'm not a Romantic Jaya shipper but this was sweet and you have Jay in character. Which is really beautifully written. Awesome job!
-KRR
11/19/2016 c1 3Firelce
Omg, this is very funny and very Jay. XD

I'm looking forward to the conclusion of CB :D

See ya.

(Still grinning like an idiot 'cause of this)
11/13/2016 c1 22MasterofCupcakes
Wow, this almost made me cry!
I haven't read your other stories (I think I need to change that soon!) but this was sooo beautiful. And the mix of being funny, embarrassed, playful/flirty yet very serious about his relationship with Nya fits Jay's character really well!
11/13/2016 c1 3ForestBornNinjaGirl
I love this so so so much! It's totally Jay, through and through! He's so sweet and genuine, which is a side of him I feel we don't get to see in canon so I really like seeing this side of him here. How he remembers how they first met, and him being so grateful towards her for unlocking his true potential just melted my heart. And I absolutely ADORE the fact that he's trying to save up for a really nice engagement ring for her (not that Cole's wasn't perfect for Arwyn). I have to admit, my favorite part was that one line about how he actually considered pawning the Golden Weapons! Like OF COURSE Jay would even consider that! I just laughed to myself for a solid minute there. And of course, the way he addressed the guys in case they were snooping was great ahaha! I had to roll my eyes at him for cutting his tongue with paper cuz it's just so... Jay! LOL. Great job! I loved this little insight so much and I hope we get to see those last chapters soon! :) :) :)
11/12/2016 c1 19The Mayor of Ninjago City