for What Would Harry Do If He Found FanFictionnet?

12/31/2003 c1 2mimi4
Well, it's good but everything went a bit to fast, I mean with Harry and Draco but it's ok. Usually, Harry/Draco aren't really my type but this one I liked it except, like I told you, it when to fast.
Anyways,
it was good
Ciao.
12/18/2003 c2 Haily Riddle
Now lets see what would happen if snape would fine some lovely fanfics. ^_^
12/10/2003 c1 3Sasha-marie-d
wow
11/29/2003 c2 2erialarrowman
1st chapter thingy was good but the 2nd had a completely sucky, fucked-up ending. It was just too fluffy and corny! And wouldn't it be funnier if the characters had some sort of huge, explosive reaction to the offensive fan fics, became hysterical, and embarked upon a mad, homicidal rampage, instead of casually reading over them and then *gasp* dating PANSY? I personally didn't like the second ending, but I probably don't represent everyone here. If this is what you like to write, then I support ya'.
Peace, love, and lobster tails,
Erial Arrowman-the tipsy and light-headed
PS: Woah... the room is spinning!
11/29/2003 c2 6K-Marie-M
I wonder
SWITCHED!
French Crepe
Saving you
hidden Love
11/27/2003 c2 7MyGildedCage
oh my god, that is hillarious, i hope you rite more, if i may make a request, i would kill to see what snape would do if he found ff.net... *ponders the wicked posibillities* love what your writing, keep it up.
Jenni
11/24/2003 c1 reader
"Harry gently opened his mouth and their tounges douled for the doment position."

Could you possibly mean "their tongues dueled for the dominant position"?
11/24/2003 c1 SiriusLee
your not alone I read bio's too

but thats not the point.

i loved your fic you should write mor DM/HP

slash

~do it for me please~*batts eyelashes*

Sirius L
11/24/2003 c1 3foxwhiskers
clever idea with the whole harryfiding ff.net, i never really liked the whole harry/draco shipper thing, or the ron/hermione, but that was fairly amusing
11/24/2003 c2 8littlericepot
whoa.. this is hilarious! heheh.. fanfiction.net does mess with my brain a lot. thanks to it, now i think i'm a gay guy in a straight girl's body. hheh.. update! and i wouldn't mind if you make chapter three related with chapter two or chapter one. and rated r. hehe.. get what i mean? LMFAO! update!

~Sweet Sorrow
11/12/2003 c1 mugglebeater
Wtf is upsured?
7/29/2003 c1 me
umn...okay...that was interesting
5/31/2003 c1 JDY
Whoa..that was..that's so weird.. Great imagination though..But why so straight forward?
5/30/2003 c1 4wicchick
That was good! Funny, and yet incredibly sick! I liked it, though. It was original!
5/8/2003 c1 187epiphanies