for Warehouse

3/7/2019 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Very well written.
9/16/2018 c1 LightningStorm2003
This was great! Please write more AR fanfics.
4/19/2018 c1 1Sabeloid
I wanna scream and cry and smile all at once
2/13/2018 c1 Guest
I love this. I love the style and progression, and the detail and content. Could we have a version from Wolf's point of view?
8/8/2017 c1 BlueCookies214
I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE SOMETHING FROM YOU! I LOVE THE "UNINVITED HOUSE GUESTS", IT'S DEFINITELY THe BEST AR FANFIC I'VE READ
4/12/2017 c1 10Ava Simbelmyne
err...your really good at writing this stuff XD
4/7/2017 c1 Guest
Oh wow
2/28/2017 c1 yummypie193
I was not aware that a story could invoke this much emotion in less than 1500 words. You are one of my favorite authors.
1/31/2017 c1 20livewiresandwildfires
Omg. All of your fics are so good! The description in this was amazing, and I love the little shows of Alex's sass and stubbornness
11/19/2016 c1 Eiscream
Hey, I really, really like this Oneshot, and well, to be honest the whole 'verse. I just found it and after I had read Houseguest's and saw that you just posted a ne story I jumped up and down from joy! I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more of the way Alex turned out to be in your stories and of his interactions with the other characters.
I hope you find time to continue this verse, as it is really well writen,
Eiscream
11/19/2016 c1 37wolfern
I like this story :) You writing reflects Alex's voice really well, and I like his lightheartedness in the beginning with the humour. The story was short, but sweet.
11/16/2016 c1 Guest
Yes! This series is so good. The pieces really complement each other and I enjoy the characterization!