for The Heir Apparent

2/25/2021 c1 Jess
I look forward to this being both horrifying and adorable.
2/11/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Cool story, please write more chapters.
11/23/2019 c1 Meeper02
YOU MUST CONTINUE
6/20/2019 c1 Marv1n
I'd like to see more
9/6/2018 c1 Deliberatee
Oh babies~! Sequel please! You can't leave this as is; it's cruel :P

Any child of Albedo would be so adorable heh. I can also totally see her as a doting mother and Ainz has that father instinct going for him too so they would be the perfect parents while the rest of the NPCs will be great uncles and aunties ;)
The heir would be so spoiled haha, although I hope he grows up with the balance of humbleness and superiority, respect to his elders (not like welps these days), wit and wisdom and of course power. Wow.. he'll be so OP while still being adorable lol :3
6/23/2018 c1 SilverShadow767
This was awesome! I really want more!
4/19/2018 c1 BabyConYuu
Ohhh! This one's amazing! And cute! I can't help imagine a very cute mini ainz! Please please don't abandon this amazing story! Update this please
2/16/2018 c1 2gold crown dragon
hnggggg!
5/21/2017 c1 1Shalltear Bloodfallen
So adorable!
4/7/2017 c1 1PrometheusTheXelNaga
Ohhh, this is wonderful. Please do continue with the short encounters with other guardians. Your other fic is very good too.
3/18/2017 c1 6Modify the Lifestream
Cute.
12/10/2016 c1 Deathstrokenator
This was so WTF but it was quitwe good anyway
11/16/2016 c1 The Reviewer
A motherly Albedo is strange, but welcome.

Honestly, the woman's love for Momonga is hilarious with the antics that come with it, but she really doesn't have much of a character beyond her changed settings. She also may be a sadistic bitch, but that is almost every female NPC in Nazarick, so love filled obsession is pretty much the only thing that defines the character her.

To be fair, Momonga pretty much hates himself for what he did to her, which can lead to some well written sad moments in the series. But that still does not change the fact she barely has a character at times. Which is why I'm more fond of this fic than many other in the Overlord fanfiction archive.

The romance tag gives me faint hope since this is a child of Albedo and Momonga, it implies that the guy finally took responsibility and reciprocated her love for him. I'm pretty sure he still internally screams more than usual when it comes to her and his son.

So yeah, this seems to be a beginning of a good fanfic, so good luck it.
11/16/2016 c1 me
I liked almost as much as the first one. The hilarity that awaits!

While I imagne Demiurge would be beyond pleased, I cannot begin to imagine how Cocytos reacted to the news of the heir.

Is the little one goig to have a sibling? I'd have thought Shalltear wouldn't take this standing when they're both willing to belong to the same man... undead... whatever our pal is.

hope to see where this goes, it has great potential
21 Page 1 2 Next »