FanFiction.Net
for Strange Capers

9/12/2017 c6 5Daniel Letchford
is there going to be more chapters to come?
6/29/2017 c6 2galwidanatitud
the Cloak is really hilarious. does she have a name?
6/29/2017 c6 darknesslost
'Nein' means no. And a dog owner would say 'hierher' not herkommen, also 'bleibt' not bleiben. ;)
Apart from that keep on with the story :)
5/26/2017 c5 galwidanatitud
Daddy's home. i don't think that's a good thing.
5/26/2017 c5 45SummerMistedDragon
wtf?

great chapter! that was a flawless cliffhanger! bravo and can't wait for more!
3/31/2017 c4 2galwidanatitud
this story is very curious. more please. :)
12/16/2016 c4 Vampgirliegirl
Keep going please
11/23/2016 c2 PunkyIggy
This is a very interesting story original characters! Please update soon! I'd love to see more people being baffled by magic!
11/22/2016 c2 wubalubba
Was on board until the "Aurora Rose" part. If that's not a Mary Sue name, I'm not sure what is.
11/17/2016 c1 14Light of the Eldar
Oooh, I spy non-completed... But this fantastic story should be complete! It's only right.

You grasped the characters really well and I love the way you've written the cloak to be more concerned about a previous master while keeping Stephen on the backburner. It was hilarious at times :D

Please update as soon as you can! I'd LOVE to read more!
11/14/2016 c1 7Pirate188
This is SUPER GOOD! Doctor Strange's movie was awesome and I'm glad I found a worthy fanfic to continue his story.
;)
PLEASE continue soon!
11/13/2016 c1 84The Assassin's Pen
Okay, you have my attention. I am super curious about why the cloak likes her so much. Also like that Stephen left the cloak with his body briefly. That's such a good idea.
11/13/2016 c1 Squintz18
I really like your Doctor Strange fanfic so far. I hope you continue with it to reveal who the mystery woman is and why the cloak of levitation is so taken with her. I'm looking forward to reading more soon! :)