FanFiction.Net
for Rise of Leviathan

10/12/2019 c26 2Valerious Lake
Ah shit. At first I though you brought Emile back and gender bend him in to a ship girl. And now the world is fucked because there's now a ship girl Flood. Well played.
10/12/2019 c26 2ChimaTigon
When are we going to see any canon characters?
10/12/2019 c26 DragonLatios
Oh shit is at Amber Clad at got Infected by the Flood and use by the Flood?
10/12/2019 c26 Ase Of SpADeZ
NOPE NOPE IM OUT! I do not need this horror in my life. Pls no flood, they’re scary enough when it’s just puny marines infected
10/12/2019 c26 RedShirt047
Even if it isn't a real chapter, it's still enjoyable.

Although I'd like to see a version of the Flood Infested shipgirl's dialogue in plain text. Quite a bit of it was unreadable because the symbols bugged out.
10/12/2019 c26 matthew116
See a new update and gets excited.
its an omake
its an omake without two Musashi's
is sad.
10/12/2019 c26 13yukicrewger2
Two minds... sharing but one grave...
10/12/2019 c26 zmanjz
Well.. . I recognize the second is clearly the flood.

But the first?

The only shipbreaking yard I know of from halo is Aszod yard on reach... so that one gets a maybe?
10/2/2019 c4 475213
"Around her waist was a belt with what looked like grenades, but were on closer inspection shrunken versions of her SOIEV units..."
Does this mean she can throw chibi-Helljumper-grenades at people? Would they act like rocket-propelled grenades? Would they just act like an actual SOIEV would if you threw it, that is, hitting the enemy, and then a Helljumper comes out and starts shooting? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN I MUST KNOW?!
9/30/2019 c16 9UndeadLord22
...sad this wasn’t literally canon in the story
9/30/2019 c12 UndeadLord22
I don’t know why, but I find this cute to imagine
9/30/2019 c4 UndeadLord22
Fk yeah she can fly
9/30/2019 c3 UndeadLord22
Awwww yeahhhh.

At least she ain’t Abyss
9/26/2019 c25 AL
I want to fan-boy over this, but I will show restraint,...ish.

I think that you have done a wonderful job melding two universes together to form a coherent story and structure.
My only complaint is that paragraphs are very dense at times, leading to a difficulty of reading at points. But not a big issue for the majority of the reading. Just something I thought should be put into account for future releases.

This fantastic so far. Actually losing sleep reading all of this.
9/17/2019 c1 Dianherdianto