for Rise of Leviathan

10/23/2020 c13 9Sora with an S
-takes notes on how to write good-
10/23/2020 c10 Sora with an S
You are great at these battle-chapters.
10/23/2020 c2 Sora with an S
This chapter was rediculusly epic.
10/13/2020 c33 2Lord of Moons
Well it seems reinforcements might be too late this time. Wonder if that'll affect how the brass are treating Levi. Afterall they could have been a lot quicker here.
10/5/2020 c33 Guest
WHY do you drag out these scenes with Small/Tid-Bit Chapters!?
10/4/2020 c33 Guest
This needs to update fast it should not take months to fucking update.
10/4/2020 c33 surviversp
Thank you for the update. Can't wait to see what happens when those fighters arrive. Looking forward to more whenever your schedule allows.
10/4/2020 c33 kj250r honda
it's good to see you haven't given up on this story it's one of my favorites so far
10/3/2020 c6 TheLostArchivist
I don't have an account here (I should really get on that...), but I've risen from my lurking to give a guest review. I really like where this is going. I do have accounts at SV and SB, so feel free to PM me (without the "The") if this has a mirror over there and I'll hop over and start commentating.

I've only found one other Kantai/Halo cross (there are probably others, but I was looking through the list at TVTropes), and it was okay, but this one looks very promising. I like how she's trying to understand what happened, and the part-abyssal-100%-screw-you idea is frankly awesome. I love abyssal main characters, but I've never really seen one where that hatred is directed at the other abyssals.

I don't know if the Covenant will have a future role in this story, but my kneejerk reaction is to prefer if they don't. I'd rather this stay a journey of learning, discovering what place she has in the world, and maintaining a supply of overwhelming force (assuming she doesn't mess up by the numbers and engage an entire fleet of abyssals at once, anyway). Although if this ever continues long enough that there's a sequel it might be interesting to see what happens if humanity is warned when they do venture to the stars...
10/3/2020 c27 TheLostArchivist
The part I now want to know is, either in this omake or if the story ever catches up and includes this, if there's now a UNSC Advocate brought here as a Shipgirl with whatever rumors claimed she has and the knowledge that she never existed.

Or would she be some sort of hivemind or swarm of whatever ship(s) were present for the ambush? It's not perfectly clear to me whether it was a double bluff and she really did exist, but it is heavily implied that it was a hidden fleet responsible for it all.

Then again, especially if she never existed, there's no ship to actually lose, so I don't think it would work. I guess it depends on if the summoning needs the ship to have existed, or if it just relies on the _legend_ of the ship and (possibly) the _belief_ that it was lost...

Since I think some ships came back even as their hulls still existed (museum ships, mostly), this might be possible...?
10/3/2020 c26 TheLostArchivist
Lovely. We really need the Flood showing up on top of everything else. That was a thought I never knew I didn't want to have!

Also, I can barely read anything beyond [Hey, what're you girls doing?] in that last section because of the overenthusiastic Zalgo, as mentioned earlier. I like its presence, but it needs the corruption turned down a tad.
10/3/2020 c20 TheLostArchivist
Ah yes, the good old "Shipgirls should never search their own names with Safe Search off" issue.

They really did work fast in this case, though. It's only been a few days!

Interesting to see that she's not alone here. I'd also have figured that everyone would assign Levi more priority given that she has genuine advanced technology as evidence (aside from her own abilities) and bears warning. Then again, it's fully in line with what I've seen, much less read in fiction, to ignore that...
10/3/2020 c33 Ase Of SpADeZ
This chapter was really nice! I like the shopgirl pov
10/3/2020 c9 TheLostArchivist
Can you reduce the noise level on the Zalgo text a bit? I love it as an accent, but it's actually covering up sections of nearby paragraphs. I don't think it's rendering properly for me(it shows up as hollow boxes, which is usually the missing font symbol), so I don't know if it's normally that bad, but it is hard to read.

Also I made an account.
10/3/2020 c33 joeyginise
I was not expecting an update at all. But here we are, with a rather short chapter. But a chapter none the less. Leviathans fights are going to tear the abyssals apart though, so that should be interesting.
370 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »