for Rise of Leviathan

9/2/2020 c32 Ase Of SpADeZ
Oooo this sounds really exciting!
9/1/2020 c32 Ase Of SpADeZ
Ooo Levi you’re a sneaky devil.
8/25/2020 c32 Blackholelord
Well nice to see a update after so long. Nice chapter, can't wait to see the next one.
8/22/2020 c16 CamoMurf
Iroquois: "Covenant ships are lousy kissers."
Me: Hehe. I get it.
8/23/2020 c32 1GuntherRiechwald
Its nice to continuation of the story, Levi does have the capability for in atmosphere flight, correct? But she is significantly slower than in the void.
8/21/2020 c32 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
8/21/2020 c32 joeyginise
Why is it so short. Didn't expect this update today, but here we are. Will their be any other UNSC vessels showing up or is this it.
8/21/2020 c32 daggercloak000
Paranoid bunch... They need relax thought...
8/12/2020 c20 joeyginise
I can't help but imagine that UNSC Engineer fairy just sticking out of Levi's ear sort of pouting angrily at Akashi while she tries to convince them to go back inside. Question, what do the Engineers say?
8/11/2020 c31 joeyginise
uh...are you dead, alive, or so busy that this isn't even a thought in your mind? Cause I recently discovered this and I understandably want more. Good day.
8/4/2020 c14 WhatDidIDoToGetHere
will the Abyssal summon any Covenant or insurrectionist ships?
8/4/2020 c25 WhatDidIDoToGetHere
what would be a good 'prayer' to try to get a UNSC ship?
because Leviathan was summoned by a group of soldiers that was under attack and on the losing side, and where still fighting back even though they were losing and about to die, sort of like the UNSC and the crew of the Leviathan.
7/7/2020 c31 Guest
Never say “next few days” unless you can GUARANTEE that another, longer, chapter will be coming out in that rough time frame!
7/4/2020 c31 joshua.olejasz
I have an idea for a rage filled execution: have Levy tear an Abbysal in half starting from the crotch
7/1/2020 c7 pson
i like your story but ther are three things i dont like

1 your herachi of ship classes is wrong the herachi small to big is destroyer frigatte cruiser battelship not including carriers of different size

2 it locks like you are bringing up post ww2 ships in the abbysal fleet

3 abyssal ships with the titel princess are battelships and not destoyers or (carrier like midway)
370 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »