for Uzumaki's way

10/21/2021 c11 Akrit
I liked the fanfic, there's some weird phrasing since I think English might not be your first language, but it didn't distract from the story too much.

Stopped reading at Chapter 10 because of the song suggestions, I don't need to get distracted by what are essentially author's notes every five seconds, and I'm highly unlikely to stop and look for a song on youtube; especially since I most likely won't have the same emotional reactions as you. If you add songs, please add them at the start or end of the chapter, not in the middle of the story.
9/13/2021 c5 Guest
naruto is gay write it in the first place useles author
7/22/2021 c1 Ciel02DragneeL Sama
Would have been a great story liked & read by everyone if it wasn't a "Yaoish"...U said "bi" in the begining buuut...Its Y.
4/25/2021 c15 TigrezzTail
You know, it honestly took me three tries to get through to the end. Not because it's overly long, but your story is so very convoluted and emotional. It's scope is truly amazing. I'm glad I stuck with it. i'm excited to see where you will be taking things next.
4/19/2021 c4 1uchiha-rune
Please tell me no yaoi
4/9/2021 c22 Guest
Awesome
4/9/2021 c22 Naeym Jaafar
why its keep getting updates when it's complete... is this story being rewritten.
4/9/2021 c22 Uday Sra
Good
4/4/2021 c2 some random person scrolling
oh nevermind
4/4/2021 c1 some random person scrolling
is there going to be a sequel, I think this deserves one.
3/10/2021 c4 Sad And Alone
So basically this chapter is a filler
1/24/2021 c1 8Guy Fawkess
guys i am not closing the shop. i am revising and condensing the fic for a sequel.
1/24/2021 c1 thor94
what happened to the dozen other chapters?
1/24/2021 c27 Uday Sra
Good
1/23/2021 c27 Controlchaos
Are you deleting this fanfic please what’s happened to the other chapters reply
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »