for Uzumaki's way

8/18/2019 c49 TigrezzTail
Very interesting introduction. I'll be curious to see what happens within Akatsuki from now on.
8/16/2019 c49 Shifter
Great story continue as soon as possible please along with your Naruto and Pokemon crossover
7/15/2019 c48 TigrezzTail
Interesting way to choose to leave Konoha and friends. So Naruto joined Akatsuki. Very curious about what he thinks he'll accomplish there.
7/15/2019 c48 Shifter
Great story continue as soon as possible please along with your Pokemon crossover sequel
5/21/2019 c47 TigrezzTail
Boy, that must have been a surprise and a half when the summons just stopped and refused to fight further.
5/10/2019 c16 football78
your grammar is terrible, please get a beta or edit your work
5/9/2019 c46 TigrezzTail
Well that was certainly a telling difference. I loved the fight by the way, hilarious!
5/6/2019 c45 TigrezzTail
Interesting decision on how to administer the souls.
4/21/2019 c44 TigrezzTail
Oh, the Shinigami is actually giving Naruto a chance to save Hiruzen? Didn't expect that outcome. Or will he merely be allowed to go to the afterlife instead of being stuck in the death god's belly?
4/20/2019 c8 Guest
The broken English at times... RIP
4/9/2019 c43 thor94
really touching chapter.
Hope naruto will find a way to solve his chakra problem.
4/8/2019 c43 TigrezzTail
Oh, so that explains some of the subtler things that have been going on. Very interesting. Will it succeed? And will Kushina feel when she learns about his life?
3/21/2019 c42 TigrezzTail
Whoa ho! Guess Manda finally found someone he couldn't bully with that attitude of his. I do like that Naruto is trying to see all the sides of the story, even his father's.
3/6/2019 c15 1invoker26
Alright.. I dont think i can continue.. Ignored, shun by almost all off villagers, kidnapped and trained by the one of the most powerful evil and manipulative shinobi, housing one of the most powerful and resentful bijuu whom hate Uchiha the most, holding a death summoning contract . And Naruto ended up want to help everyone else be happy.. Doesn't make sense to me
3/6/2019 c41 TigrezzTail
Oh, interesting to find out his aura has that affect. So how will his meeting with his father go?
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »