for Uzumaki's way

2/11/2019 c40 TigrezzTail
Ah, very interesting tribute and end to the man. That curse stuff is pretty wicked!
1/28/2019 c38 lara5170
Naruto just told Kakashi that he is basically allowing Orochimaru to kill the 3rd Hokage and Kakashi is not affected. I just realized that Naruto was Anbu-Skull when he was like 6 or 7 since Itachi killed the Uchiha clan when Sasuke and Naruto were like 7. Do you realize that doesn't make sense?
1/28/2019 c32 lara5170
I thought Skull was going to take Neji for something but he got sidetracked? Is Neji dad still alive in this story?
1/28/2019 c31 lara5170
Kakashi or Baki were watching and didn't think anything about what Naruto did?
1/28/2019 c21 lara5170
I'm confused about what genjutsu was going on? A lot of somethings in this story don't mesh with the story details.
1/28/2019 c19 lara5170
I'm confused about Naruto's seriously stupid plan...? He plans to do what the Akatski are doing ? Kurama is o. Naruto collecting the other biju?
1/28/2019 c15 lara5170
In chapter 14 what was true from Sasuke's memories? That was completely confusing? Narutos alter ego confronted Itachi years later and Naruto told Sasuke the truth after beating him in a spar during the academy? Sasuke and Naruto were friends before the massacre?
1/28/2019 c13 lara5170
Naruto never left the village before? What about with Madara and Zetsu?
1/28/2019 c12 lara5170
It would make sense that what Itachi did was stupid he was only 13 and easily manipulated. A prodigy but still a child.
1/28/2019 c2 lara5170
I'm confused about the moons eye plan. Everyone is put in a gengetsu? How long can everyone live stuck in a dream without their bodies eating and drinking? Wouldn't everyone be dead in a couple of weeks from starvation?
1/16/2019 c38 TigrezzTail
I'm glad you found a novel way to 'cover' the prelims. Conversing with orochimaru is much more entertaining...
1/16/2019 c38 1Cao510
Great job mate!
1/15/2019 c38 Guest
Have naruto make ino and tamari his bitches!
12/1/2018 c12 Primarx
story looked promising but than guys started kissing each other...I understand people have different tastes but if you go with unnatural relationships a notice in prologue or in summary would appreciated
11/3/2018 c37 TigrezzTail
Yeah, getting that pesky fisrt kill out of the way earlier is better than later.
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »