for Always Remember

7/31/2020 c3 3IIChaosII
Just go ahead and kill my heart, why don't you? God, I can't even begin to explain how much I love this. Dino's one of my favourites and this just...thank you so much for this piece of ART
10/22/2017 c3 5PlunnyBreeder
D: ! Could you not stomp all over my heart?
5/18/2017 c2 614fox
... I think you broke me. It was so damn beautiful and it broke my heart like a glass... Dear author, you are a genious with a streak of sadist.
4/26/2017 c2 7Scintilla-Ish
Rhys saysMy god! I just finished a very happy fic and now I stumble across this! It's midnight and I'm crying while typing this. God, why? Why am I crying? They're just OCsno, wait. That's Dino's family. I pity Dino so much, I'm crying for him. Damn, just imagine if this actually happened in canon...now I'm crying even harder!
4/23/2017 c2 5PlunnyBreeder
Step, I rlly hate you sometimes. But I love this. Curse you! Aaaaaaaaaa
2/22/2017 c1 614fox
Au... It's so beautiful that it hurts...
11/16/2016 c1 lilangel25
The moment I saw the word violin I clicked and entered, it just called out to me in a way I can't describe. I had such a tiring day that all I wanted to do was to read humor and comedy to laugh and relax myself. But this, this piece of ART that you wrote reminded me so much of my family, the ones that passed away in a car crash when I was 5. The ones that I had almost forgotten until I had read it. My cheerful and outgoing older brother, and the shy and quiet twin sister, and my cousin who loved the violin to pieces. I cried. I had almost forgotten them amongst my busy life of homework and part-time jobs. I shouldn't have. That's why I thank you for writing this fanfiction, for reminding me of the people I should have never forgotten in my life and the way they supported me even when I was young. Thank you.
11/15/2016 c1 5PlunnyBreeder
...wait Step134! OMG! Didn't notice it was you! Hi!
11/15/2016 c1 PlunnyBreeder
*high pitched eternal screaming* This is so beautifully written!