for The First Time

4/24/2017 c7 20Vilian
And I thought December was heart-wrenching O.o This was shorter and maybe that's because it felt way more powerful. Amazing job!
4/1/2017 c7 1BlueTigress
Fantastic story I absolutely love this SONG! Haven't heard it in ages...nice really enjoy your way of writing, all rhetoric details and how everything takes its time! Amazing!
1/28/2017 c7 67LAIsobel
Amazing!
12/3/2016 c7 101MonkeyPajamas
Sigh. At this point I will be happy for even glacialy slow progress in their relationship. Because right now, it tends to be one step forward, three steps back. Sigh. Not in fic land, not in fic land.

Aww, I feel I have heard that quote before, but it is a nice thought.

I like how Kurt argues it's just easier if he's there. Because I mean, from a purely logical standpoint it is. She has less nightmares when he's there. That saves them both the waking up and waiting. And having a sleepy man driving across the city. But there's so much more than straight logic.

Also on that note, I love how fics (and of course the show), totally ignore the fact it is NYC and having your own card, finding parking spaces, and driving everywhere is just a breeze.

I know WHY in the show they haven't really dealt with the fallout from the CIA (although to be fair I am still hoping for at least SOME acknowledgment, maybe somehow in a small moment between Jane and Kurt), but I do wish there had been more or at least some. Like, they say 2.01 how Jane's body is her alibi and she's covered in scars. But really... I don't know I wish there had been something more. But then again, a) fanfic. b) I'm still holding out hope for it to turn into a sweet Jeller moment somehow.

Oh Kurt's reaction, and Jane's reaction to Kurt's reaction. How she thinks it's to her and she gets paniced and he just can't believe how he didn't connect the dots and really see it, and oh it's so painful but so sad and so good. And this is what I want to see. Well, not the scared Jane part. I need the sweetness afterwards. We have enough sad Jane moments in the show.

"Come back to me, Jane."
"Just listen to his heartbeat."

It really is over Jane. Because you know that Kurt will fight to protect you no matter what. Although even as I'm typing it, I get sad again thinking S1 Jane thought that for sure, and now she's been proved wrong, and even though I do feel like they will come back stronger, how painful it will be and how much they both have to regain trust and they are so broken and BACK TO FLUFF, my brain can't take these thoughts of my own.

OOOOH story time! Want to hear what it reminded me of? Too bad, you get to now! Well, in your DMs, because sometimes I get weirded out that these things are public.
Oh man, 2011 was a BAD year.

I mean, you could have just said that, "it's really really gross, you should take a look." That would have kind of been awesome.

Remember when she takes off her shirt next summer and he first sees her in the bikini? Ah, memories. Of future events.

I love the fact that he rests his forehead over his name. It's such a great visual. And then that he pulls her closer, just to reassure himself.

Silly Jane. Your bladder always gets in the way (but that was perfect)

Just them together in the kitchen is such a cute image. Oh I want to see more happy fluffy domestic bliss between these two. I love it I love it I love it.

This scene, with them on the couch, is closer to what I want to see how. Well, you know, besides the fact that I would love to see it ALL so we can gif it and have the REAL visual in our heads. But considering it's Blindspot, and time passes differently in their world. I feel like this is closer to what could actually happen. Just Kurt running his hands over the scars. And realizing what it means, what it's from, and what happened.

Wow. This story. So great (duh), and then those closing lyrics just really were perfect. Can I go listen to that song AGAIN?
11/30/2016 c7 Guest
It took me days to review this because I was simply speechless! I was so moved and amazed by this chapter that I couldn't put into words how amazing it was! I still can't so I just wanted to type a quick review saying this was fantastic, I am so sad to see it end though! Could read this story for many more chapters!
11/28/2016 c7 Guest
Long and awesome! Thanks for the whole fanfic, looking forward for the new ones!
11/27/2016 c7 Guest
Can I just say thank you for sharing your gift with all of us? I love each and every one of your fanfics, and this one is superb! I'm so happy you described Kurt's reaction/remorse at seeing Jane's injuries. Love every little bit of this! Can't wait for what you'll do next!
11/27/2016 c7 Annie
Wow! quite emotional and I felt it all...your writing brought it all to life and the realizations were wonderful
11/27/2016 c7 6MSerrada
So well done! You've captured the characters with a deft touch and really bring out the emotional impact of their experiences and interactions.
Thank you!
11/26/2016 c7 Elislin
Marvelous! Lovely! Perfect!
11/26/2016 c7 Amydave29
Wow, what a painful chapter! But so needed. These two couldn't love each other more! Love a happy ending. I could read fluffy Jeller all day!
11/26/2016 c7 5Chris.JC
This has been a superb story. Thank you for sharing it. If you get an urge in the future to write a further chapter I will happily read it.
11/26/2016 c7 Jackie
Loved this chapter so much thank you.
11/26/2016 c7 16Zumkalt
This final chapter is just...WOW
Sad, but sweet, and so realistic.
11/26/2016 c7 16Scousedancer
Gorgeous chapter! As painful as it was for Kurt to see Jane's scars & witness her daytime nightmares, its made them stronger. It was the elephant in the room they both needed to confront, and by doing so accept that they deserve their happiness. That end scene was just beautiful, to see them just savouring the physical contact & the hope for the future
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »